test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Newcastle 3-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

241 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

If liverpool win the champions league do we get the fourth spot?

After watching that load of shite, why would you want that ???????????

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Was comfortably numb watching that game tbh mate.

I was shaking with fuckin rage! How they should feel about themselves. Laters peeps

Johnnyeye and Starman60 like this

9 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Dire dire dire dire dire dire dire dire

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap 

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

our season summary, not even FA Cup will save this season, gutless bunch we have including the manager, need a proper clean up of this team, too many shit players dragging the club down, like Drogba once said: Its a disgrace, its a fucking disgrace

Just now, Special Juan said:

This wasn't about 4th place because that was a complete long shot, this was about putting in a performance.

This was not a performance, it was a showing of absolute gutless, lack of balls we have seen all season again.

I'm fucking furious.

Looking forward to the cup final then? Lol

Just now, Special Juan said:

This wasn't about 4th place because that was a complete long shot, this was about putting in a performance.

This was not a performance, it was a showing of absolute gutless, lack of balls we have seen all season again.

I'm fucking furious.

In most jobs, if your performance is poor you are either suspended or sacked. These fuckers get a fucking BONUS !!!!! Gutless pussies

Johnnyeye and the wes like this

Arms folded, lack of enthusiasm, just riding the game out and not making an effort to change it.  Conte today in a nutshell.

His heart isnt in it, and same can be said for some players and fans, CHANGE NEEDED

Johnnyeye likes this

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well i intend to open a bottl of Brandy and get comfortably numb!

Love and peace guys.

0f3e3060d0930f301b6e3cee5b7a0e16.gif

Sick performance by David

Unionjack likes this

The manager, the players, the board - they are all guilty of taking their "eye off the ball" and feeling that the job's done from last season. 

We lack a ruthless cutting edge throughout the whole club.

The lack of characters and desire is quite frankly shameful.

Johnnyeye likes this

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I'm fucking furious.

3 attacking players, Giroud, Barkley and Hazard on the pitch to start the game against Newcastle. THREE. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

3 attacking players, Giroud, Barkley and Hazard on the pitch to start the game against Newcastle. THREE. 

lol... even better it's three not 2....conte in a nutshell playing 7defenders against piss poor oppositions...The guy is a joke... 

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, Starman60 said:

Without major surgery and a serious change in players attitude and mentality, I really fear for us next season.

A new manager will inject some life into the team again, but it will only last so long with the same board at the helm.

I am so happy that I didn't wake up to watch this match like I have done all season(which is very uncharacteristic of me)

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

I am so happy that I didn't wake up to watch this match like I have done all season(which is very uncharacteristic of me)

And don't waste your time watching the highlights...........There fucking aren't any

The problem is with whoever is purchasing this drivel the last couple years 

Not conte. He won us the league last season and got us into a final , like he has done again. 

Johnnyeye likes this