test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-1 Huddersfield

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

230 posts in this topic

Team to play Huddersfield: Caballero, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, Zappacosta, Fabregas, Kante, Alonso, Willian, Pedro, Morata.

Subs: Eduardo, Barkley, Hazard, Bakayoko, Moses, Giroud, Cahill

poor Emerson... he will never get to buy a game let alone have to opportunity to play with conte around...Barkley can't even buy a game... Anyway...just watching... 

Wow. Almost looks like a early round FA Cup XI. Can understand Giroud and Hazard getting a rest here since we're home and it would be asking a lot for those two to play 3 matches in such a short period. But where is Emerson? Performs well in Alonso's absence and gets rewarded by being out of the side completely. Maybe injured?

Surprised by the amount of changes. Hope this doesn't backfire

Are Barkley and DD alive? Been missing for about 6 months it seems.

Wait, what happened to Tibo?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Just now, manpe said:

Wait, what happened to Tibo?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

back injury apparently 

28 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wow. Almost looks like a early round FA Cup XI. Can understand Giroud and Hazard getting a rest here since we're home and it would be asking a lot for those two to play 3 matches in such a short period. But where is Emerson? Performs well in Alonso's absence and gets rewarded by being out of the side completely. Maybe injured?

I think it is because he was not really a Conte signing. He is really stubborn when it comes to that. I hope that if we get a new manager in in summer, he will give Bats, Barkley, Palmieri more chances IMO they are all super talented

But it is really interesting that Conte plays a B team. I mean sure he wants to rest people, ManU will be completely fresh too. but this match is arguably just as big. And Azpi and Kante have not gotten a rest for ages so maybe he should rest those two first and foremost?

Good team...Nice use of rotation ...Hazard from bench can be lethal...We need to finish our chances as huddersfield will park the bus..

Today's game can be last match as manager at Stamford  Bridge for Conte.....I will be sad if he leaves like this ..He deserves much more from the fans and the club....Hope he stays here for next season

Unionjack likes this

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think it is because he was not really a Conte signing. He is really stubborn when it comes to that. I hope that if we get a new manager in in summer, he will give Bats, Barkley, Palmieri more chances IMO they are all super talented

But it is really interesting that Conte plays a B team. I mean sure he wants to rest people, ManU will be completely fresh too. but this match is arguably just as big. And Azpi and Kante have not gotten a rest for ages so maybe he should rest those two first and foremost?

Not exactly a B team

Peeps have wanted Anreas to get more time and Pedro. I can understand Cescy in with that fast top 3 so it should be enoygh to kick their arses back ooop north!

Three problems for us right here. 

1) Willian has been super wasteful

2) The ball just dies every time Zappacosta gets the ball

3) Can't get Morata service at all