Anthony Martial

Unionjack

3 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Oh my god! please let's not start. Private message the guy or whatever if you think a picture of a frog is racist. Keep it away from on here ffs

I would suggest posting about that in "politics" thread, others might find this interesting. :)

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, lucio said:

nah, pepe is just used for trolling during the president election campaign.

It's actually from 2008 and it has been used ever since and is one of the most popular memes that has been used in various contexts long before the elections. The media and people like those you mentioned don't understand the internet and thought it was a hate symbol. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

It's actually from 2008 and it has been used ever since and is one of the most popular memes that has been used in various contexts long before the elections. The media and people like those you mentioned don't understand the internet and thought it was a hate symbol. :lol:

including nationalist, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, anti-Islamic and racist groups.... But I digress.... If you know about it and still use it its your prerogative. Wasn't sure you knew.

anyways so Martial is pretty talented!

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, anti-islamists type on keyboards. Don't be like the neo-Nazis!

Anyways, Martial sure is a good player, wish he'd come here, but I doubt it'll happen. And it's such a good opportunity to sign him.

2 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, anti-islamists type on keyboards. Don't be like the neo-Nazis!

Anyways, Martial sure is a good player, wish he'd come here, but I doubt it'll happen. And it's such a good opportunity to sign him.

a swastika is an ancient religious icon.... lets post that everywhere as a sign that we are religious!

Martial would look great at CF or on the right flank. Does anyone think he can play on the right?

24 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

1 hour ago, Miki-Liki said:

Like when he replaced Lukaku with a washed up Eto'o or Salah with Cuadrado? :D

Peeps were happy at the time for selling Luiz and lukaku and loaning outf Square,Salah,Moses and,Schurrle but I liked them all at the time.

Did some strange deals.

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Peeps were happy at the time for selling Luiz and lukaku and loaning outf Square,Salah,Moses and,Schurrle but I liked them all at the time.

Did some strange deals.

Square? I must be having a brain lock

KDB?

Hahaha, they were like:

*k, i must prove my point* - that is racist and its not ok to do that!

*but must stay on-topic* - ...but Martial is really an ok player!

:D

ANYWAY, I think he is really great at LW position, not so sure for CF. We have Hazard on LW so don't really know is it worth it.

I truly believe there is less than a zero chance of us bagging Martial. Like minus 1000. Jose will never allow it. His insecurities outwiegh his self belief these days. He would be shit scared of Sarri turning Martial into a monster. Understandable really. 

2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

a swastika is an ancient religious icon.... lets post that everywhere as a sign that we are religious!

Martial would look great at CF or on the right flank. Does anyone think he can play on the right?

because pepe the frog invaded Poland and killed millions?

3 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

including nationalist, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, anti-Islamic and racist groups.... But I digress.... If you know about it and still use it its your prerogative. Wasn't sure you knew.

anyways so Martial is pretty talented!

you know these same groups have also used the expression "lol" online, they've also posted smiley emojis, they've also posted reaction gifs... so should people stop doing these things because of them? lmao... the pepe meme has been used for more than a decade by a lot of different people.. never a good idea to let the mainstream media dictate to you how you should act and what you should find acceptable

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You