Anthony Martial

Unionjack

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

One of my favourite young talents, would be a great buy. Martial Morata Hazard would be a very good front three. 

but do you give up someone like willian to get him or do you try straight cash purchase and hope you can keep willian as a back up

11 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

but do you give up someone like willian to get him or do you try straight cash purchase and hope you can keep willian as a back up

I would hate to see a red Willi!! To me again like 2016 hes probably been our best player IMO. I love his passion,commitment and he obviously loves the club. OK I'd rather have someone more able to run at players and get greedy for goal but I'd alays keep him as a backup if he could handle that. Maybe he fancies Spain for his remaining years?

But Martial does look promising and think he would be a good option.

Again it all depends on new ?? Manager and formations etc etc. That problem needs sorting out before end of season.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I would hate to see a red Willi!! To me again like 2016 hes probably been our best player IMO. I love his passion,commitment and he obviously loves the club. OK I'd rather have someone more able to run at players and get greedy for goal but I'd alays keep him as a backup if he could handle that. Maybe he fancies Spain for his remaining years?

But Martial does look promising and think he would be a good option.

Again it all depends on new ?? Manager and formations etc etc. That problem needs sorting out before end of season.

Same I would despise seeing Willian in red if i'm honest - would love to offload Pedro pick up someone like Martial or Guedes or both and keep Willian

2 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

I would sell Pedro first. Martial is a similar profile to Pedro (both wide forwards) so that’d make a bit more sense. 

Willian should be given a go playing in that central role anyway. He always played well as a number 10 with more freedom IMO.

Plenty of room for him and Martial here. 
I'd actually like Willian to play in a 3 man midfield if Conte persists in using it instead of Pedro.

15 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

The man never learns. Martial is another Salah in the making

well, "in the making" is the problem here - he does like to make things and rather buy them ready to go (expensive manager) :)

Only way to see him work is if he improves tactical understanding of the game. He has plenty of talent, but he is problematic. 

Maybe he could be next Anelka for us, but we need solid main striker first.

38 minutes ago, manpe said:

I can only see them selling him to us if we give them Willian. Are we prepared to do that?

I think that would be only way we would get marital of utd  if we get sarri has our next manager I can see marital shine under sarri 

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think that would be only way we would get marital of utd  if we get sarri has our next manager I can see marital shine under sarri 

Genuine curiosity... is it some local dialect to write "as" with an "h"? I've noticed you do that a lot.

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

Genuine curiosity... is it some local dialect to write "as" with an "h"? I've noticed you do that a lot.

sorry I'll not do it again 😆 I didn't know I was on a spell check forum lol 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You