test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Swansea 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

100 posts in this topic

We are giving the ball to Giroud too early, he is not Aguero. Also, we need to include Emerson more in play. Rudiger was really good, Cahill on the other hand...

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Link up play in the final third has been superb up until the very last pass. Some of the best interplay we've seen this season.

Pitch conditions are dreadful, though. Players slipping everywhere. Need to kill them off before Bakayoko or Cahill inevitably slip in a dangerous area and gift them a goal.

or Moses gets another yellow

Just tuned in 5 mins before half time. How were we?

It genuinely upsets me how quiet it is during the matches on here. Just goes to show how many plastics we have supporting us. They dissapear in a flash when our season isn't going well. 

Just now, manpe said:

Just tuned in 5 mins before half time. How were we?

Playing well. The players are up for it. More movement in the final third has made it very hard for Swansea to defend but the final ball is missing. Great link up play for the first goal, good vision from Eden and tidy finish from Cesc. Rudiger, Emerson and Kante have been the stand out players for me. 

kellzfresh, manpe and Johnnyeye like this

Bakayoko is back to his usual self....Looking clueless and scared to pass..

We need to press them more and should not allow them to dictate game...Need to be careful with moses' yellow...Ref is looking for any chance to send off our players

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

It genuinely upsets me how quiet it is during the matches on here. Just goes to show how many plastics we have supporting us. They dissapear in a flash when our season isn't going well. 

I remember when it used to be so crowded the serve would die :D

Times really have changed.

Johnnyeye and DDA like this

Content, but don't understand why we have gone with 3 CM and dropped a winger against a defensive minded team who play 5-4-1.

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

First big exodus was during/after the Mourinho disaster and now this place is sadly a ghost town. Wonder how many jumped over to Bluemoon. 😒

4 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

It was actually more exciting reading the comments than watching the game. What the hell happened to everyone? Lol

13 minutes ago, DDA said:

chill mate, not everyone is plastic, or maybe they are very busy and cant type on TC actively ;) there are many members who certainly follow the comments, threads, etc but dont comment often, lets not read between the lines. Cheers

We should try some shooting too, not just trying to walk into their box. The pitch should be fun when it comes to shots.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

First big exodus was during/after the Mourinho disaster and now this place is sadly a ghost town. Wonder how many jumped over to Bluemoon. 😒

People love comparing players.

If you want to increase activity just say this player is better than than that player and people discuss it a few pages. Skipper is really good at this but he has not been very active recently.

19 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Bakayoko is back to his usual self....Looking clueless and scared to pass..

We need to press them more and should not allow them to dictate game...Need to be careful with moses' yellow...Ref is looking for any chance to send off our players

He has absolutely no clue of where he's supposed to be or what he's supposed to do.  It feels like he's actually trying to create a 50-50 ball with every one of his passes.

One of the worst refereeing performances. Moss and the linesmen have been giving so many wrong calls.