test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Swansea 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

100 posts in this topic

Beating Swansea would also give some hope to WBA who host Tottenham next week. I am not getting my hopes high because we still need a lot to to happen for us to finish in the top 4 and I hate us for screwing up this season, but still, it is Tottenham and Liverpool. Go for it and try it.

How do you feel about Cahill looking to have officially taken his spot back from christensen?
Conte probably won't be here next season, so it's just for the last few games. Christensen had made countless mistakes prior to being dropped.

However, we all know Cahill is a ticking time bomb.
Sir Mikel OBE likes this

14 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Substitutes v Swansea - Christensen, Zappacosta, Barkley, Pedro, Willian, Morata

Dont look bad but I'd like AC in instead of Cahil. But I hope this gives Cescy some more time and space he needs. MAYBE Barkley will get some time if we get a lead in 2nd half?

38 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

Bakayoyo and Emersion and Gerouder start with Carhill.

Brought to you by PES

why are you such a bellend?

why are you such a bellend?
Look who's talking. Have some fucking respect. I'm not telling you again.

Watch how you talk to me.

Unionjack likes this

Lets hope we got the Eden full of swag today. If that top 3 are in the mood this could be a rout

Both cahil and Baks are not playing good! and I wonder how many times Eden will fall over?

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Nice tidy finish by Cesc. Hazard is back to his best I see.

Eden goes over too easy for my liking.

He started last season like he had been doing weights in the gym and he wasm't getting pushed about like he has this season.

i would take out cahill and put it willian. it's quite clear that we need another player upfront to secure the win

Unionjack likes this

Link up play in the final third has been superb up until the very last pass. Some of the best interplay we've seen this season.

Pitch conditions are dreadful, though. Players slipping everywhere. Need to kill them off before Bakayoko or Cahill inevitably slip in a dangerous area and gift them a goal.

Unionjack likes this