test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLyon

Tanguy Ndombele

Started by BlueLyon,

61 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Hope this deal breaks through...The dude is a beast...Him or Barella...but if our ban is finally lifted...so free to sign...

I would love to see Kante in the middle of the midfield with Loftus-Cheek and N'dombelé in his sides.. They would kick every ass in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't believe any of it. Outside sources already reporting we are making moves as if we expect the ban to withhold. 

Watch on April 11th the ban gets lifted, and L'Equipe look like dickheads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Does he have any creativity? Aoar seems to be the man with the ability of doing those Fabrepasses.

Aoaur would be a great move. More offensive minded, capable of playing between the lines. Dont think we will get him though. We were linked in the summer i think.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a good player but I'd prefer Aouar. That kid is just class and we desperately need another creative brain in this team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tottenham submit £60m bid to sign Tanguy Ndombele ahead of Manchester United and Man City

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/13/tottenham-submit-60m-bid-sign-tanguy-ndombele-ahead-manchester-united-man-city-9932114/

Tottenham have submitted a £60 million offer to sign Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele ahead of Manchester United and Manchester City, according to reports. Mauricio Pochettino is looking to improve his squad after his side’s defeat in the Champions League final and has reportedly made the midfielder his priority target for the summer window. Both United and City have registered their interest in Ndombele, while Paris Saint-Germain have also been targeting a move for the 22-year-old. But according to The Sun, Spurs have submitted an offer to Lyon for the midfielder.

snip

 

arrrf

now we are into watching players I truly want start to get potentially peeled off:rant:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2019 at 4:05 PM, !Hazard! said:

Seems like a good player but I'd prefer Aouar. That kid is just class and we desperately need another creative brain in this team

I like Aouar too but, if I had to choose I'd go for Ndombele. That said I wouldn't be averse to taking both of them, especially if I couldn't get Saul as my Aouar alternative. I prefer the Spaniard's extra physicality because I think we'd achieve a better balance that way. I'm taking nothing away from Aouar however. He's a terrific player.

!Hazard! and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I like Aouar too but, if I had to choose I'd go for Ndombele. That said I wouldn't be averse to taking both of them, especially if I couldn't get Saul as my Aouar alternative. I prefer the Spaniard's extra physicality because I think we'd achieve a better balance that way. I'm taking nothing away from Aouar however. He's a terrific player.

I always looked at them as a package BIG buy option

and you also mentioned my top rated CMF in the world (Saul)

so a good post, lolol

what a MF those 3 would make:(

toss in Werner at striker

Pulisic and Pepe at wingers

Reece and Telles as fullbacks

Rudiger and José Giménez at CB

 

sigh

 

 

 

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I always looked at them as a package BIG buy option

and you also mentioned my top rated CMF in the world (Saul)

so a good post, lolol

what a MF those 3 would make:(

toss in Werner at striker

Pulisic and Pepe at wingers

Reece and Telles as fullbacks

Rudiger and José Giménez at CB

 

sigh

 

 

 

Reading your posts is like transfer p**n for football fans who haven't seen a quality player in years.

You read about a party where all the beautiful people are but you don't want to get drawn in because you know this never ends well for the hero. Still, you can't help your nature and you dig into the post. Soon your mind's eye sees the hero rocking the west stand to the rythmn of perfect football and, though you fight it, the hope grows. You get lost in it. Hope and our hero are never friends for long however. The soft focus fades, the camera pans out, and you see poor little Stamford scanning the internet for news of Ross Barclay's fitness. He knows his boys are not going to take the 7 points they need from games against Sheffield United, Crystal Palace and wolves without Ross, and without those points there will be no Europa League football next season. You bend your mind back to the names on the screen and you're only too willing to get lost again.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Reading your posts is like transfer p**n for football fans who haven't seen a quality player in years.

You read about a party where all the beautiful people are but you don't want to get drawn in because you know this never ends well for the hero. Still, you can't help your nature and you dig into the post. Soon your mind's eye sees the hero rocking the west stand to the rythmn of perfect football and, though you fight it, the hope grows. You get lost in it. Hope and our hero are never friends for long however. The soft focus fades, the camera pans out, and you see poor little Stamford scanning the internet for news of Ross Barclay's fitness. He knows his boys are not going to take the 7 points they need from games against Sheffield United, Crystal Palace and wolves without Ross, and without those points there will be no Europa League football next season. You bend your mind back to the names on the screen and you're only too willing to get lost again.

LOL, poetry I dare say:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fingers crossed no club goes for ndombele this summer  :( I want him at  Chelsea in summer 2020 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know absolutely nothing about this kid but I hope we sign him just for having the name Tanguy which sounds like suntan lotion you'd buy in a pound shop :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tanguy Ndombele has hailed Tottenham as a “a big club” and admitted he is interested in signing for Mauricio Pochettino.

Spurs have been in talks with Lyon over a deal for the France midfielder, Sky Sports News understands, but he is of interest to other clubs including Juventus.

We understand Ndombele will take time to think about his future while on holiday for the rest of June and is expected to make a decision when he returns next month.

Speaking to French publication Telefoot, he said: “It's true that Tottenham are a great team - a big club. They finished fourth in their league, they were finalists in the Champions League.

“They are a big club like many others. Which player would not be interested in a big club?”

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Tottenham will have to pay up to £63m to land their number one summer transfer target Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon.

Sky Sports News understands negotiations between the two clubs are ongoing, although a deal is not close to being agreed.

The versatile midfielder, who cost Lyon just £7m last summer, is currently on holiday and will take that time so consider his future before deciding on his return in July. 

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Spurs have agreed £65m deal according to Sky Sports.

Hope he turns into another Baka lol the jealous is hanging right out of me :D

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.