• Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Start Palmieri, play Morata for pure confidence reasons, drop Fabregas and drop Moses.

Yup, absolutely no reason to play the disappointing deadweight anymore. Show us what others can do, namely Emerson, Zappacosta and Drinkwater (only because Fabregas has no steel and Bakayoko I don't consider a footballer). Barkley, is he alive? Let us have a peek if he is. Let us have something to get excited about, there is nothing exciting about watching players who have downed tools and think they have nothing to prove anymore.

You know, I think it would be much more exciting to have Zap and Emerson flying down the wings. Moses and Alonso, while I respect both for what they have done, have too many flaws, too many... and are probably tired as fuck. At least Zap can shoot from distance and Emerson can sprint, that's something. Moses and Alonso combined contribute only dangerous free-kicks, and that is only from one of them from a very specific location - not worth it.

Please please please I don't want to see the same old shit anymore. Conte can go get fucked if he makes no changes after those shambolic players have embarrassed us to Europa League (if we make it). Hell, I wouldn't even be against giving Hazard some time to clear his mind on the bench, let Hudson-Odoi show us his true blue blood in a London derby. How I wish managers would listen to reason sometimes, we always seem to get managers who are fixated on making illogical backwards decisions again and again and again and again. :dunno:

My little lad is five years old, he kept screaming at the TV saying "Moses get the ball in the air to Morata"...5 minutes later 1-0. Moses is fucking horrific with his pass choice and it's the same every week, low and hard but not even beating his first man.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

My little lad is five years old, he kept screaming at the TV saying "Moses get the ball in the air to Morata"...5 minutes later 1-0. Moses is fucking horrific with his pass choice and it's the same every week, low and hard but not even beating his first man.

True. His cross was good, don't know why he can't lift the ball in the air more often. Instructions? Doubt it, just a miscalculation after miscalculation from him. I said it before, I think in an attacking sense he would be best on the left wing - he could just cut in and shoot not having to worry about supplying his teammates. His pace and change of direction are actually decent, but not very useful if he needs to be sharp and decisive at the end of it. Mid-table player as I don't think even as a cut-in merchant he would be good enough.

Just now, manpe said:

True. His cross was good, don't know why he can't lift the ball in the air more often. Instructions? Doubt it, just a miscalculation after miscalculation from him. I said it before, I think in an attacking sense he would be best on the left wing - he could just cut in and shoot not having to worry about supplying his teammates. His pace and change of direction are actually decent, but not very useful if he needs to be sharp and decisive at the end of it. Mid-table player as I don't think even as a cut-in merchant he would be good enough.

He's a bit like quite a few of the misfits in the team- Alonso is the same on the other side, very limited with the odd string to the bow like his free kicks, but absolute stacks of deficiencies. That's the problem with 70% of the team, the lack of consistency from individuals is alarming. The team is a mess and I honestly think the players have chucked it now, they have lost all of their so called self pride and any respect they had left for Conte.

It's not enjoyable watching us right now. The table doesn't lie, we are even a long way off Tottenham, and that's saying something.

I was fully expecting Conte to be gone by now, suppose he's just idling til the end of season, as is the board.

Like the rest of you i'm all for giving the fringe players a chance, and why the fuck is he not playing Emerson is beyond me.

As regards to Wet ham lets hope Conte can give some players a chance to give it a go, and for 90 mins not fucking 45 then give up.

To be honest I don't give a fuck where we end up, the Eurojoke beckons otherwise, I think we'd be better off without that debacle of a tournament.

For me it's all about the FA cup now, surely we can pick a team to beat Southhampton.......mind you I said that about Bradford:o

9 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I was fully expecting Conte to be gone by now, suppose he's just idling til the end of season, as is the board.

Like the rest of you i'm all for giving the fringe players a chance, and why the fuck is he not playing Emerson is beyond me.

As regards to Wet ham lets hope Conte can give some players a chance to give it a go, and for 90 mins not fucking 45 then give up.

To be honest I don't give a fuck where we end up, the Eurojoke beckons otherwise, I think we'd be better off without that debacle of a tournament.

For me it's all about the FA cup now, surely we can pick a team to beat Southhampton.......mind you I said that about Bradford:o

The way the way board have penny pinched in the recent windows there is no way they will sack him, it will cost far too much.

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The way the way board have penny pinched in the recent windows there is no way they will sack him, it will cost far too much.

They lose more without UCL football, far more, but it's always speculative to hope that an interim coach could get us there. Guess they took a calculated risk but it didn't pay off. Doubt they care anymore since top 4 is gone, only thing I can see make them act quickly is if we start losing out on UEL as well. Otherwise it's almost May, there is no point in sacking him anymore as it would serve no purpose financially or reputation wise.

2 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Hopefully UEFA BANS England from UEFA COMPETITIONS when England pulls out from the European Union.

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT!!! ENGLAND!!!

NO MORE ENGLAND CLUBS ALLOWED IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND EUROPA LEAGUE.

Yeah cause that well known EU country Israel don't have teams in it do they ? Jesus -Norway, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.....are they in the EU ?