test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-3 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Caballero
      0
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Rudiger
      1
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      9
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Willian
      0
    • Hazard
      1
    • Morata
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Palmieri (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

262 posts in this topic
Just now, eemanyooel said:

Aside d their second goal which isn't superb.... they ain't better than us... Conte and d player gifted spurs d win... See Emerson charging down d left flank but Conte won't play him...Moses and Alonso don't deserve starting eleven but conte will keep playing them... 

The 8 points more than us says otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

In no way did we deserve to come closer to top 4, the clubs are miles ahead. Tottenham are much much better than us (but still losing to them at home is not acceptable).

Pathetic 2nd half. AGAIN. No motivation, no drive, nothing extra in the side. Just finish the season and focus on WC, that is in their heads. We are broken.

they ain't better than us.... stop that narrative....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

they ain't better than us.... stop that narrative....

Whatever makes you sleep well :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Could be that Antonio was overrated after last year's success.
But it's a joke to put it down on him or to imagine that someone else can at this stage of the proceedings do anything.

70% blame on the board for not backing him.....But he still has a fairly handy squad to work with, and he lost some handy games during the season. His apparent lack of enthusiasm for the fight and his constant public moaning  over the board decisions has definitely rubbed off on the players.

zekinjo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The season is gone alright.
But the rebuild required is huge and it's what worries me.
We need a massive injection and another thing that has to be taken into account is that expensive transfers sometimes fail (like Shev back in 2008).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst thing is that this season could still be worse - if we beat Saints, we have Spurs or United in the cup final :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

The season is gone alright.
But the rebuild required is huge and it's what worries me.
We need a massive injection and another thing that has to be taken into account is that expensive transfers sometimes fail (like Shev).

Finishing out of the top 4 is not alright Cosmic. It's not alright at all even if we want to claim this is a transition season or whatever. This season has been an utter failure in every way imagineable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, milan.cech said:

The worst thing is that this season could still be worse - if we beat Saints, we have Spurs or United in the cup final :D 

And we have a manager who has lost in virtually every cup final he's played in.

bigbluewillie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Finishing out of the top 4 is not alright Cosmic. It's not alright at all even if we want to claim this is a transition season or whatever. This season has been an utter failure in every way imagineable. 

That's what I said. The season is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redknap revelling in the win and drooling over the goals with Alli and Ericksen. The prick never finished a game in his life. I wonder if we had won would he interview our players

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing Son and Alli celebrating like that in Stamford bridge is painful....A disgrace...Rebuilding is needed ..Lack of ambition ..How can a club like this lose ambition?

Irakozium257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch PSG steal Tuchel from under our noses while we go for another manager with work man like, defensive coaching philosophy. We're in limbo at the moment. A club with no leadership, identity or direction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before their second we were inviting them to take shots and Caballero performed heroics.
Then nobody was covering anyone.
We played some football after the 1-3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today mirrored the season as a whole. Decent at times but overall not good enough.

Conte, like Jose imo, hasn't wantedto be here this season which has caused significant problems. It's also clear some of the signings he doesn't trust or believe in which cannot be good for morale and confidence.

Big players i believe this season have failed to step up. Courtois and azpilicueta have both been below par at times, cahill has embarrassed as captain, luiz has been injury and error prone in equal measures. Pedro and hazard have both not reached last seasons performances and morata has just had a terrible spell.

But the board have to finally start taking sone responsibility and decide what they want to do. If they don't want to compete in the transfer market anymore they have to have patience to rebuild over 2-3 seasons and likely lose the likes of hazard and courtois. If they want to compete again then we need 3 - 4 top drawer players and to make sure we also retain our best too.

zekinjo, FabHazard and turgi like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's clear that no one gives a shit anymore these days

We do bud the supporters the real supporters... thats why it hurts so fucking much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Today mirrored the season as a whole. Decent at times but overall not good enough.

Conte, like Jose imo, hasn't wantedto be here this season which has caused significant problems. It's also clear some of the signings he doesn't trust or believe in which cannot be good for morale and confidence.

Big players i believe this season have failed to step up. Courtois and azpilicueta have both been below par at times, cahill has embarrassed as captain, luiz has been injury and error prone in equal measures. Pedro and hazard have both not reached last seasons performances and morata has just had a terrible spell.

But the board have to finally start taking sone responsibility and decide what they want to do. If they don't want to compete in the transfer market anymore they have to have patience to rebuild over 2-3 seasons and likely lose the likes of hazard and courtois. If they want to compete again then we need 3 - 4 top drawer players and to make sure we also retain our best too.

I don't know about Courtois. Begovitch was fine and Caballero is a good keeper.
With your logic we are going to lose Hazard anyway because he will become 30.
Overall transferwise we resemble a club in economic crisis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.