test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-3 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

262 posts in this topic

Chelsea 1-3 Tottenham
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+v+West+Bromwich+Albi

2017/18 Premier League Match 31
1st April, Sunday, 2018
Stamford Bridge
16:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Back to business... Beaten them once so be nice to do a double over a top team this season.. 

Lovely Easter treat.. Don't play Bakayoko cause theres no point 

15 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Internationals... Yipeee

Great. Watch Kante or one of our most important players get injured when we'll need them most.

bigbluewillie likes this

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

No Kane for them. That's a start.

Wouldn't even say it's that big a plus. Firstly because aside from that 5-3 we have dealt with him pretty well and when Kane's not playing Son, Alli, Eriksen etc seem to thrive on the added responsibility, a bit like how Malouda, Anelka, Lamps did during the double season whenever we lost Drogs.

42 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

We need this win if we want any chance of top four. 

Spurs will have another strong af end and claim second i think, if we are going to get in the top 4 Liverpool are the team we need to target.

25 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Internationals... Yipeee

My favourite time of the year...

btw I dedided to not only boycott all international games during the season, but also the world cup in Russia, even though we are probably gonna win again. The reason are obviously Putin and FIFA. Feel free to join me enjoying otherwise crowded swimming pools and shopping malls and most importantly the TC transfer subforum during the matches^^

oldportblue and OhForAGreavsie like this

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wait, why the long break before this one?

Three words, Sepp bloody Blatter.

I could easily loose respect for football fans. We all* hate international breaks but we do nothing about them other than bitch and put up with it. If we boycotted internationals until FIFA get rid of Blatter's ugly brainchild, international breaks would be gone in a flash.

*Can't honestly say I know that ALL football fans hate international breaks. Indeed I know some people who are England supporters rather than fans of any individual clubs. Those people love the breaks but the rest of us, the vast majority of us, hate them don't we?

Magic Lamps likes this

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Spurs will have another strong af end and claim second i think, if we are going to get in the top 4 Liverpool are the team we need to target.

Know we have a game in hand but way their playing and with Salah scoring here there and everywhere I can't see us catching them. 7 clear and with their goal difference as well which is huge compared to ours. 

Then again we had a crap run.. Kinda still are with the odd win here and there so maybe they can to. 

Time to start picking up points in a row. Good run gotta get going some time this year 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

My favourite time of the year...

btw I dedided to not only boycott all international games during the season, but also the world cup in Russia, even though we are probably gonna win again. The reason are obviously Putin and FIFA. Feel free to join me enjoying otherwise crowded swimming pools and shopping malls and most importantly the TC transfer subforum during the matches^^

With you.

oldportblue and Magic Lamps like this

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Know we have a game in hand but way their playing and with Salah scoring here there and everywhere I can't see us catching them. 7 clear and with their goal difference as well which is huge compared to ours. 

Then again we had a crap run.. Kinda still are with the odd win here and there so maybe they can to. 

Time to start picking up points in a row. Good run gotta get going some time this year 

They will be occupied by the CL and still have to come to Stamford Bridge, obviously a lot of things have to go in our favour but it's possible.

It's a shame we blew the game at Old Trafford, had we won we could have targeted them too.

Laylabelle likes this

30 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Ideally target both. 

27 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They will be occupied by the CL and still have to come to Stamford Bridge, obviously a lot of things have to go in our favour but it's possible.

It's a shame we blew the game at Old Trafford, had we won we could have targeted them too.

Hopefully that game will mean something when they do come. 

We need to win games seeing as we've won 3 league games this year and this needs to be one of them. If not 5th if definitely is.. 

They have to play us, Stoke & City within 13 days. Going into that set of fixtures alone with Kane could see their Top 4 hopes in tatters.

Main thing for us to worry about at this point is winning our remaining home games at the very least.

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Internationals... Yipeee

Probably the wrong time for Courtois to pull his International-break "I love Madrid" talk.

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

They have to play us, Stoke & City within 13 days. Going into that set of fixtures alone with Kane could see their Top 4 hopes in tatters.

Main thing for us to worry about at this point is winning our remaining home games at the very least.

That's the problem we need to start picking up points regardless of what they do. We shouldn't be in this position of chasing considering we were comfortably ish 3rd one stage now weeeee down we went.. This year has been so crap.