• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

No Kane for them. That's a start.

Wouldn't even say it's that big a plus. Firstly because aside from that 5-3 we have dealt with him pretty well and when Kane's not playing Son, Alli, Eriksen etc seem to thrive on the added responsibility, a bit like how Malouda, Anelka, Lamps did during the double season whenever we lost Drogs.

42 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

We need this win if we want any chance of top four. 

Spurs will have another strong af end and claim second i think, if we are going to get in the top 4 Liverpool are the team we need to target.

25 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Internationals... Yipeee

My favourite time of the year...

btw I dedided to not only boycott all international games during the season, but also the world cup in Russia, even though we are probably gonna win again. The reason are obviously Putin and FIFA. Feel free to join me enjoying otherwise crowded swimming pools and shopping malls and most importantly the TC transfer subforum during the matches^^

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wait, why the long break before this one?

Three words, Sepp bloody Blatter.

I could easily loose respect for football fans. We all* hate international breaks but we do nothing about them other than bitch and put up with it. If we boycotted internationals until FIFA get rid of Blatter's ugly brainchild, international breaks would be gone in a flash.

*Can't honestly say I know that ALL football fans hate international breaks. Indeed I know some people who are England supporters rather than fans of any individual clubs. Those people love the breaks but the rest of us, the vast majority of us, hate them don't we?

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Spurs will have another strong af end and claim second i think, if we are going to get in the top 4 Liverpool are the team we need to target.

Know we have a game in hand but way their playing and with Salah scoring here there and everywhere I can't see us catching them. 7 clear and with their goal difference as well which is huge compared to ours. 

Then again we had a crap run.. Kinda still are with the odd win here and there so maybe they can to. 

Time to start picking up points in a row. Good run gotta get going some time this year 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

My favourite time of the year...

btw I dedided to not only boycott all international games during the season, but also the world cup in Russia, even though we are probably gonna win again. The reason are obviously Putin and FIFA. Feel free to join me enjoying otherwise crowded swimming pools and shopping malls and most importantly the TC transfer subforum during the matches^^

With you.

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Know we have a game in hand but way their playing and with Salah scoring here there and everywhere I can't see us catching them. 7 clear and with their goal difference as well which is huge compared to ours. 

Then again we had a crap run.. Kinda still are with the odd win here and there so maybe they can to. 

Time to start picking up points in a row. Good run gotta get going some time this year 

They will be occupied by the CL and still have to come to Stamford Bridge, obviously a lot of things have to go in our favour but it's possible.

It's a shame we blew the game at Old Trafford, had we won we could have targeted them too.

27 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They will be occupied by the CL and still have to come to Stamford Bridge, obviously a lot of things have to go in our favour but it's possible.

It's a shame we blew the game at Old Trafford, had we won we could have targeted them too.

Hopefully that game will mean something when they do come. 

We need to win games seeing as we've won 3 league games this year and this needs to be one of them. If not 5th if definitely is.. 

They have to play us, Stoke & City within 13 days. Going into that set of fixtures alone with Kane could see their Top 4 hopes in tatters.

Main thing for us to worry about at this point is winning our remaining home games at the very least.