Aaron Ramsey

the wes

Ramsey would be a far better player to buy than Vecino in my opinion.

He would help shoulder the burden of goalscoring from midfield too, something we've missed since Lampard left. If he's fit and playing he should be scoring 10-15 goals a season.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, the wes said:

Alonso out telles in 

Wanted him before we got Alonso

17 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Ramsey would be a far better player to buy than Vecino in my opinion.

I'm even up for taking in a north Londoner right now if he will give us much needed goals.

But then I reckon Sarri deserves to have some players of his choice in his 1st season. He needs our trust and the boards support.

Just now, the wes said:

Chelsea are ready to pip Liverpool to the £35m signing of Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey before Thursday's deadline reports the Sunday Express.

Why the fuck does Liverpool need another midfielder....

Doesn't look good for Loftus Cheek, Drinkwater or Bakayoko. He could do a job for us though. But we really need to move out the deadweights. On another matter I see us "heavily linked" with Zaha, and Martial in a straight swap for Willian. I could go for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Its amazing that he wants a payrise up from £110k a week to £270k

Why Chelsea would be the ideal destination for this £110,000-a-week star and not Man United

https://soccersouls.com/2018/08/28/why-chelsea-would-be-the-ideal-destination-for-this-110000-a-week-star-and-not-man-united/

I just love reading this bit. Lets hope we get allot of players thinking this way

"Chelsea are in the new era of playing football, for which any attack-minded player would jump in to take part. At Manchester United though, the situation is the exact opposite in the sense of playing style and the managerial epidemic".

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Its amazing that he wants a payrise up from £110k a week to £270k

Why Chelsea would be the ideal destination for this £110,000-a-week star and not Man United

https://soccersouls.com/2018/08/28/why-chelsea-would-be-the-ideal-destination-for-this-110000-a-week-star-and-not-man-united/

I just love reading this bit. Lets hope we get allot of players thinking this way

"Chelsea are in the new era of playing football, for which any attack-minded player would jump in to take part. At Manchester United though, the situation is the exact opposite in the sense of playing style and the managerial epidemic".

Ozil is on 350K a week and he hasn't done anything spectacular in a few years for Arsenal (despite his undisputed ability and reputation from previous seasons), so I can see why he'd want a big pay rise. Also Emery has said hes very important to them so it makes sense. I think if we were to eventually work towards getting him it would mean no Kovacic on a perm deal, which for me is not worth it, Ramsey is a good player but Kovacic can be an amazing player (Sarri really likes him too). 

• 5 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You