test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Aaron Ramsey

Started by the wes,

62 posts in this topic

Interesting move but a good one if we go for it. In his prime, technically good, able to do a bit of everything and in the right set up can easily get 10 goals + a season. Jorginho and Kante would be dealing with building the play and more of the defensive stuff so Ramsey would have license to play further up. Only thing is our MF would be a bit lightweight, which could be a problem. 

Duppy Conqueror likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Interesting move but a good one if we go for it. In his prime, technically good, able to do a bit of everything and in the right set up can easily get 10 goals + a season. Jorginho and Kante would be dealing with building the play and more of the defensive stuff so Ramsey would have license to play further up. Only thing is our MF would be a bit lightweight, which could be a problem. 

I fucking hate him. GOD NO!!

BLÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top player, but there is no way this is going to happen. He will most likely sign a new deal. We're gonna have to get used to the idea that Barkley will have more significant time this season... unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 2:08 PM, Vesper said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4355920

LOL

Mate I'd take him right now.

Hes a step up on 3 of our CM for sure maybe 4

And hes got a mate he could speak his native langiage in Ampadu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, I'd take him. As long as he can stay healthy, he can do a job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2018 at 8:16 AM, Unionjack said:

LOL

Mate I'd take him right now.

Hes a step up on 3 of our CM for sure maybe 4

And hes got a mate he could speak his native langiage in Ampadu

I doubt Ampadu can speak Welsh but it would be good to have another team mate he knows.  I think Ramsey would walk into our midfield 3, and give us something we don't have from midfield, a goalscorer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucio said:

I doubt Ampadu can speak Welsh but it would be good to have another team mate he knows.  I think Ramsey would walk into our midfield 3, and give us something we don't have from midfield, a goalscorer

Iechya da boyo!! Agree. Chuck Martial in and stick Eden on RW. Get Telles in for LB. Sorted.

lucio likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Iechya da boyo!! Agree. Chuck Martial in and stick Eden on RW. Get Telles in for LB. Sorted.

Alonso out telles in 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarri wants to add another midfielder. Ramsey is closer than Vecino. Both are valued between €35m-€40m. Vecino is a name associated with the #CFC since the arrival of Sarri & Ramsey’s is due to Arsenal's willingness to sell it to finance the operation N'Zonzi. #AFC #Inter (cm)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ramsey would be a far better player to buy than Vecino in my opinion.

He would help shoulder the burden of goalscoring from midfield too, something we've missed since Lampard left. If he's fit and playing he should be scoring 10-15 goals a season.

Fernando likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, the wes said:

Alonso out telles in 

Wanted him before we got Alonso

17 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Ramsey would be a far better player to buy than Vecino in my opinion.

I'm even up for taking in a north Londoner right now if he will give us much needed goals.

But then I reckon Sarri deserves to have some players of his choice in his 1st season. He needs our trust and the boards support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, the wes said:

Alonso out telles in 

Alonso out ryan bertrand in how bout that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ramsey might be the one, if at all.  Like Courtois deal expires next year, does he renew or do Arsenal take £30m ish now?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.