Aaron Ramsey

the wes

Think he’d be worth a punt especially with somebody like Kante next to him, pity he is inconsistent but he has got a knack of getting goals when it matters. Think we should go back to a 3 man MF regardless. Although not sure a move for him would actually happen.

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think he’d be worth a punt especially with somebody like Kante next to him, pity he is inconsistent but he has got a knack of getting goals when it matters. Think we should go back to a 3 man MF regardless. Although not sure a move for him would actually happen.

Get rid of Fabregas. Sign Ramsey. :ph34r:

8 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

We are quite literally becoming Arsenal....player by player.

Funny thing is, in terms of technical ability and creativity, Arsenal have a few players that we could do with. Only problem is, they are mostly rubbish tactically and mentally. 

100% gonna happen: Rumours alls year, the whole fanbase urges us to sign him, in the last week of the window we make a bid, Arsenal accept, odds get slashed, the forum goes in celebration mode then Ramsey rejects us, signs for Liverpool instead because he can play as goalkeeper there.

Ramsey is Arsenal’s best player after Ozil. Would be a good signing imo. We need to sell Drinkwater though. Possibly Bakayoko too. Then imagine if we bring in someone like Ramsey and I don’t know, Thiago? That’s a huge upgrade on the midfield. 

18 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Ramsey is Arsenal’s best player after Ozil. Would be a good signing imo. We need to sell Drinkwater though. Possibly Bakayoko too. Then imagine if we bring in someone like Ramsey and I don’t know, Thiago? That’s a huge upgrade on the midfield. 

Bring in Thiago? This is not FM! :rant:

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Better examples are Doucoure, Fer, Kouyate... 

I like Doucoure tbh but yes, I don’t really need a reminder of the sort of calibre we go for these days Jase. Just trying to point out the ambition we should be having. 

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

I like Doucoure tbh but yes, I don’t really need a reminder of the sort of calibre we go for these days Jase. Just trying to point out the ambition we should be having. 

:philjones 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You