• Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This maybe the final nail in the coffin of Conte because we could easily lose this.

Some parts of that Barcelona game yesterday we showed we can actually play good football and show quality, but it's o good the odd flashes, it's simply not good enough.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Agree. With regard to Courtois - was that his Dave Beasant moment last night ? :D

No one was worse than Beasant FB. I remember his debut we played Swindon I was in the East Stand lower and he got chipped from about 30 yards and he was only a couple of yards of his line !! That game against Norwich we were 2-0 up and lost 3-2 that is still the worst goalkeeping performance I've ever seen.

25 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No one was worse than Beasant FB. I remember his debut we played Swindon I was in the East Stand lower and he got chipped from about 30 yards and he was only a couple of yards of his line !! That game against Norwich we were 2-0 up and lost 3-2 that is still the worst goalkeeping performance I've ever seen.

Yup when Porterfield said 'he'd never play for the club again'. Think he was still playing for Stevenage a couple of years ago in his mid fifties

48 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Remind them days 😂😂 fuck me we were shit back then 

I just saw there will be an int break after this game. I hate these breaks but I think atm this one come at the best time. The team can regroup for the final 2 months of the season.

I reckon Conte's future will be decided in the next week too. Will he manage the club until the end of the season or not.

If he isn't let go by next week, I think he will see out the rest of the season.

8 hours ago, Ledgi said:

I just saw there will be an int break after this game. I hate these breaks but I think atm this one come at the best time. The team can regroup for the final 2 months of the season.

I reckon Conte's future will be decided in the next week too. Will he manage the club until the end of the season or not.

If he isn't let go by next week, I think he will see out the rest of the season.

What's the point of sacking Conte now? If the board wanted to do it, they would have done so weeks ago when results were going downhill. 

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Why so much negativity in this thread? It's Leicester ffs not Barcelona.

Because we have been so unpredictable. Never know which side is gonna turn up and if you recall, Leicester ran rings around us in the recent league game. Were lucky to draw that game.