test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Barcelona 3-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

340 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Jason said:

By the way fellas, it's Alonso v Dembele down the left...

giphy.gif

Jesus christ we are fucked if we don't put a lot of help on that side.

WNDS likes this

Conte has picked up the best team.

Fair for me to get out of CL: Barca is just better than we are.

But please, fight to death on the pitch and attack whenever possible!

The Chels and 11Drogba like this

OK seen the formation disappointed Alonso has started ahead of Emerson, but hey let's go for it.

Let's disappoint North London, Scouse, and Mancs plus the rest of Europe, and turn over Barca, want to see all of them pissed off by our win.

KTBFFH

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Expect Barca to be much more aggressive and forceful from the start here. Especially with Dembele. They'll be eager to try to put us away as soon as they can because they know our history with comebacks. 

Biggest worry is of course our midfield. Kante and Cesc will have to play perfect games as well as our 3 CB's.

Yeah, I'm not pleased to see Dembele in the Barca line-up; he's exactly the sort of player that tends to shred our defence (think Wilfried Zaha for instance). It's going to be really tough, and I'm not convinced that we can do this, but I want to see us give it the best we've got and avoid going out with a whimper (at the least).

I have completely forgotten about Drinkwater, is he injured or just left out?

If we go up first, I think Conte will take off Willian or Giroud. Because no matter how great the team is I can't ever see anyone scoring two against Chelsea when they set up to defend, atleast this Barca Side who is not even close to the top side they once were

Just now, cfcs most wanted said:

If we go up first, I think Conte will take off Willian or Giroud. Because no matter how great the team is I can't ever see anyone scoring two against Chelsea when they set up to defend, atleast this Barca Side who is not even close to the top side they once were

Nah, this Barcelona team are very good, just different to what they were before. They are great at grinding out results, and have defeated both Madrid sides + Juventus (3-0 no less) this season.

Tactics and starting xi aside...I hope we go there with winning mentality...even if we lose I won't be disappointed.. Agree with others this is the best possible xi under circumstances... Let's go Chelsea...

Why are their fans booing the champions league anthem? They have always got all the calls from the refs.

UEFALONA.