Christian Pulisic

the wes

Has Man United player written all over him. Mostly for marketing purposes. Biggest English speaking market outside of England where United have a massive following, the future face of the USA National Team, would be absolutely huge in terms of shirt sales. Pulisic and Pogba would be their two poster boys.

What may stop him going there is that they're already well stocked in the attacking midfield areas. Unless they sell fan favorite Juan Mata.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Given his name is croatian i would say pulisitsch like the german commentatora do

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

Don't trust English commentators/pundits with names, they never bother to learn proper pronunciation.

To be honest, Pulisitsch is how i used to pronounce his name in the past, but Americans pronounce it Pulisik.

Not sure my heart could take this. But Pulisic & Bailey at the Bridge next season.... It would be all over. 

—Morata

Pulisic—Hazard—Bailey

The number of take-ons and dribbles attempted would be insane. 

On 17. 2. 2018 at 10:57 PM, BlueSunshine said:

To be honest, Pulisitsch is how i used to pronounce his name in the past, but Americans pronounce it Pulisik.

On 17. 2. 2018 at 10:41 PM, manpe said:

Don't trust English commentators/pundits with names, they never bother to learn proper pronunciation.

On 17. 2. 2018 at 9:05 PM, Magic Lamps said:

Given his name is croatian i would say pulisitsch like the german commentatora do

Naturaly, he is definately spoken Pulisitsch (Pulisić), as he had croatian family. Much like Ibrahimovic (bosnian roots) Mila Jovovich, Abramovic (USSR roots),...

But Americans will certainly call him Pulisik because they are lazy and they want to make that surname sound more ''american''.

11 hours ago, kmk108 said:

He prefers it to be pronuonced Pulisik

https://twitter.com/RaeComm/status/856000381314367488

That was the point i tried to make in my previous posts, so thanks for that. "Ich" might be how it is supposed to be pronounced due to his origin, but i have several buddies in the US that all call him Pulisik, not to mention that i have watched a dozen interviews in which his name was being pronounced that way.