test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   29 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Morata (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

530 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
7 minutes ago, Pizy said:
Woooow. He actually did it.
This is either going to be genius or fail spectacularly. Morata must be seething, tbh. Probably been dreaming about playing against Barca in the CL as a former Madridista.

So much is dependent on Hazard tonight. Needs to have the game of his life

As a false 9? No chance. Mind-boggling decision.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

No hope otherwise. Conte wants a goalless draw with that selection and hope we can nick something at the Nou Camp.

I'm honestly lost for words seeing 2 CF's on the bench.

Yeahhhh cause that worked well before against them... 

Dire dire dire. 

I am really angry at the line up. It is not like Morata and Giroud are injured, suspended or totally, totally out of form. They will surely be introduced in the second half but all the time before that is looking to be fucking wasted.

Leif likes this

No hope otherwise. Conte wants a goalless draw with that selection and hope we can nick something at the Nou Camp.

Sackable decision. I've given up home in this man. He's probably going to walk in the summer anyway. He moans about money for transfer and leaves two of our only recognizable strikers on the bench. Shameful. 

bigbluewillie and Alabama like this

no way in hell the game gonna be goalless cos Barcelona will score...

Supermonkey92 likes this

1 minute ago, FabHazard said:

Hazard false 9

Cesc in 2 man midfield

Expect no pressing and their midfield running rings around us

Except Kante to carry fabregas in this game 

Sackable decision. I've given up home in this man. He's probably going to walk in the summer anyway. He moans about money for transfer and leaves two of our only recognizable strikers on the bench. Shameful. 

Tonight's result will decide his immediate future

no way in hell the game gonna be goalless cos Barcelona will score...

They failed to score against Espanyol & Olympiacos, so there's the slightest of hope.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

spot on...I will yet back him if only his head will be here but going by all indication...it seems his head is no more here...playing false 9 against one of the most inform team in europe right now and failing miserably with same set up against piss poor bournemouth and watford yet he has two healthy strikers on bench....watch him moan about his targets the club fails to sign after the game...

Leif and Blue-in-me-Veins like this

In our case Hazard should be called "the wrong number 9"

This tactic is ineffective, it is wrong, it does not work. I am pretty sure it killed the buzz of players too.

By dropping Cahill, Conte may want the team to move as a whole. The false 9 is shit when we lump the ball up. We need to move forward as a team. 

2 minutes ago, The Chels said:

Away leg tactics for the home tie, interesting.

It better work or Conte might find himself unemployed first thing tomorrow morning

The Chels likes this

Can some one do me a favour and answer my question.

why WHY are we playing false 9 we can thrashed by Bournemouth and watford. Played a striker vs Hull looked a completely different team. So am I missing something here?

Supermonkey92 likes this