Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

naw mate

and with that

I am done with this

as we are just never going to agree

And there is nothing wrong with that. :) 

On the other hand, you, and others here, who claim that "Sarri is the reason we are going to lose Odoi" are the ones making the assumption, not I. The assumption being that a different manager, under similar circumstances, would've done differently.

not to mention the other assumption that odoi only wants to move to Bayern bc of lack of playing time.

17 hours ago, Nicco said:

This is so spot on I don't understand how can anyone be in total denial. Mourinho and Conte wouldn't have played him any more than Sarri did. Most overrated player I've ever seen, shown so little and is compared to Messi according to some of our fans. I already started to dislike the bloke with that transfer request but the more I read this thread the more I start to hate this kid the way some think Sarri is to blame for him refusing to sign is hilarious.

I read some days ago from someone saying Sarri is an asshole because he didn't talk to CHO about the racism remarks that happened during the Montenegro match, imagine the absolute state of this place when this isn't even the responsibility of the coach to do this especially in that match that had no business with him.

heh yup... imagine Jose Mourinho dealing with CHO... haha players need to be past 30 to play for that guy. :) 

I think it's because fans confuse potential with quality. Odoi may have potential, but he does not yet have the quality. And now it is difficult to justify developing him after he handed in a transfer request. Should we care this much for a player who wants out and is likely working with his agent towards that goal?

I read some days ago from someone saying Sarri is an asshole because he didn't talk to CHO about the racism remarks that happened during the Montenegro match

goddamned right he is a fucking asshole

pure cunt

he can fuck off

anyone who denies this has no clue what it is like to be a person of colour like I am and to be racially abused

talk about a lack of awareness

fucking sickening

If CHO leaves then serious questions need to be asked of Sarri considering how Willian and Pedro have been so inconsistent this season, CHO always looks lively when he gets the chance to shine compared to them who can go missing or just look uninterested, players should be picked on merit instead of experience, don't get me started on Willian's corners! at least he finally put in a good one against Cardiff.

1 hour ago, Trueblue9877 said:

If CHO leaves then serious questions need to be asked of Sarri considering how Willian and Pedro have been so inconsistent this season, CHO always looks lively when he gets the chance to shine compared to them who can go missing or just look uninterested, players should be picked on merit instead of experience, don't get me started on Willian's corners! at least he finally put in a good one against Cardiff.

The problem is the club. 

They want youth but get managers that are not for this. 

They don't know jack and are inconsistent in their policy. 

Furthermore these type of things should never gotten to this. Should have been resolved way before getting Sarri. 

I don't blame Sarri i blame the board! 

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think there is massive pressure on the manager, from the board, to play players that were invested on. 

Maybe they want manager to play Alonso and other crap hoping  to turn good. And if they dont play good, they sack manager since he couldnt make them play well.

Because otherwise it would be board fault for signing such shite. Same applies for extending contracts, in case of Alonso.

Can you imagine how would board look if they extended Alonso and then he doesnt even get to play because he is so shite, yet the board didnt figure it out sooner?

This board has done beyond awful football releated business yet they are never accounted responsible.

1.) Losing De Bruyne

2.) Losing Salah

3.) Signing Drinkwater for 40m

4.) Extending Alonso deal til he is 33

5.) Overall beyond shite transfer deals since 2010 with couple exceptions. 

Any of these 5 fuckups alone would make anyone fired on spot. Yet the board lives punishment-free and will continue with similar crap.

I am believing Pulisic for 60m will be another in the line of "great" board deals. Signed because he is american, but cant get even close to starting 11 of BVB, being injured all the time in the past year and worse of all, he is apparently the player board thinks will be good enough to replace Hazard. Pulisic for Hazard. A kid who did fuck all for best player in the league. 

Chelsea board, ladies and gentlemen.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

That miss kick.....

Actions like that is why he is still behind Pedro and Willian. 

He still has to improve. 

Of course he has to improve but lets not go overkill on a miss kick, I mean I seen Willian let a ball go under his foot a few games ago.

What about the cross? Beating a man then finding the open striker?

Pedro would of passed it back to Jorginho and Willian would of been less direct not to mention his pass wouldn't of even beat the first defender

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Of course he has to improve but lets not go overkill on a miss kick, I mean I seen Willian let a ball go under his foot a few games ago.

Its the sort of thing they get criticized for also. Unfortunately you cant have one standard for one guy and not for the other. All top pros should be able to be technically proficient, that goes for everyone in the team though. The technique some of these guys have is scary and some of the shit you see at times is ridiculous haha.

Great play for the goal. He stayed wide giving width, which weve sorely lacked at times all season. Pedro and Willian are different players with different characteristics who could do that but they seem to come inside more often to play quick combinations but the variation Callum gave by staying wide creates that chance for him to isolate Knockaert who isnt strong defensively. Then the rest is simple, good low centre, good finish. Need a second goal now.

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

That miss kick.....

Actions like that is why he is still behind Pedro and Willian. 

He still has to improve. 

Thats why he needs to play. Give him the same amount of playtime that Willian or Pedro get and he will be twice the player.

People forget he is 18, english and our own academy and that could not only give us a winger for next 10+ years, but a player that will actualy fight for us like Lamps or Terry did unlike Pedro or Willian who had many games when they didnt give a flying fuck about this club.

Money doesnt give you trophies. Just look at psg. But passion and desire to defend the crest you are wearing are. And we dont have many players right now that could be described like that. The club has ideal chance to make a generation of blue blood with CHO, RLC, Christensen, James, Ampadu,...maybe others forming core of the team. 

But I dont think anyone at the club sees long term sadly.

Stayed wide and stretched the play like Leroy Sane. Got into one on one situations, beat his man and put good crosses in. His style of play is what helped us immensely with beating the parked bus by not crowding the middle of the pitch. 

By far better than willian