test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

Started by The Skipper,

1,545 posts in this topic

Basically he’s as good as gone. Chelsea has never hold up players who want to leave.

Talents go and come around, Chelsea itself is bigger than any individual, up the Chels! We can cope with his departure.

xPetrCechx likes this

Can't see us selling him right now. We only have a couple of days to replace him and we all know the club doesn't do business quickly. 

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

Amen nice Sunday service , maybe his rep's should read it ...shush:readthemessage: practice what u preach 

Muzchap likes this

The biggest prospect wants to leave by any means same as the very best player Hazard. If CHO and Hazard has enough confidence in Chelsea and Sarri they would have already signed new contracts. Simple as.

6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Fuck him - let him go.

Give zero fucks about this - if he wants out let him go.

I wouldn't play the cunt tonight either.

GTFO-CHO

Wow I think I'm grumpy today 😂

I have to agree on this one, I am pretty mad on him myself. This kid is only 18y old and he played decent minutes under NEW manager. He is starting to get much more recognition from Sarri as season develops, that makes sense - you can't blame Sarri for not playing 18y kid right from the start.

DDA, Muzchap and manpe like this

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Nothing to do with Sarri, if they were set on staying they would have signed deals before Sarri even arrived.

Hazard situation I agree with, little to nothing to do with Sarri. CHO situation has a lot to do with Sarri, the reason he is unwilling to sign contract extension is due to Sarri playing him so little. He is only playing recently due Bayern interest, likely Board pressuring Sarri to do so. Playing time and trust has everything to do with the current situation, and Sarri is the only who selects his players.

Youth players having 2 years left on their contract at the beginning of the season is quite normal, Ampedu was in a similar situation. Luckily he signed his contract earlier in the season. 

If CHO had signed a contract extension he would have remained even further on the bench. 

8 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Hazard situation I agree with, little to nothing to do with Sarri. CHO situation has a lot to do with Sarri, the reason he is unwilling to sign contract extension is due to Sarri playing him so little. He is only playing recently due Bayern interest, likely Board pressuring Sarri to do so. Playing time and trust has everything to do with the current situation, and Sarri is the only who selects his players.

Youth players having 2 years left on their contract at the beginning of the season is quite normal, Ampedu was in a similar situation. Luckily he signed his contract earlier in the season. 

If CHO had signed a contract extension he would have remained even further on the bench. 

While i'd agree Sarri hasn't helped the situation, CHO would have likely had a move like this in his mind for quite a while and this would have likely occured even if he was made a regular (if he has decided on such a drastic career change based on not getting a few extra Europa, EFL Cup and cameo league appearances then he's an idiot who will likely fall short mentality wise ala Ben Afra or even Ballotelli).

Hopefully the club learns something from this. Best youth product we've produced in ages at the best time possible and we still managed to screw this up. I'm afraid this is no Kakuta or Musonda situation, this kid is the real deal. At least when City lost Sancho they had a shitload of talent available blocking him. Club has no excuse and neither does the manager.

11Drogba and Clockwork like this