Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

Wow just a couple weeks ago people think that Cho is better than Hazard, now he is not as good as Puli. 

Or he is just a young player who clearly has massive potential, that has just recovered from massive injury. So he will be a bit inconsistent and he is not even close to Hazard yet. 

On 11/2/2019 at 10:44 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Obviously not as good as he thinks he is. Reminds me of the same attitude Sturridge had. 

Going forward; - it's better to be over confident than under, he's only just back from injury, and only 18 ! Just hope he doesn't get all Berty Big Bollox again, and chuck his toys out the pram if he's sidelined to prove his place

That's what I worry about too. Believe me when I say, I'm CHO's biggest fan but his attitude just seems a little off in the past few games. It wouldn't come as a big surprise if he was to throw his toys out of the pram when not getting the minutes he feels entitled to. Hopefully his lack of urgency and poor decision making is simply down to not having a pre season and walking into a team that is playing very well which is highlighting his lack of fitness. I want him to succeed here soo much it would honestly hurt if the hype fizzled out and he ended up moving on.

19 hours ago, DDA said:

That's what I worry about too. Believe me when I say, I'm CHO's biggest fan but his attitude just seems a little off in the past few games. It wouldn't come as a big surprise if he was to throw his toys out of the pram when not getting the minutes he feels entitled to. Hopefully his lack of urgency and poor decision making is simply down to not having a pre season and walking into a team that is playing very well which is highlighting his lack of fitness. I want him to succeed here soo much it would honestly hurt if the hype fizzled out and he ended up moving on.

Agree, if he gets dropped - could see him going to Arsenal or Everton and being their star. Its finding the balance of him improving finishing/final ball -(again I say hes only 18) and keeping him interested. Hope he stays and becomes one of the best.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Agree, if he gets dropped - could see him going to Arsenal or Everton and being their star. Its finding the balance of him improving finishing/final ball -(again I say hes only 18) and keeping him interested. Hope he stays and becomes one of the best.

If CHO has any brain in him, he would not go to Arsenal or Everton.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Then he's not very smart if that's the case. 

Depends what drives him. If he's not getting playing time at SW6 he could get itchy feet, and his agent will push for playing time somewhere else. They would both get 10-15% of 30 or 40m of the selling price, which for some is a big motivator. Hopefully he will fulfil his potential for Chels.

15 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Depends what drives him. If he's not getting playing time at SW6 he could get itchy feet, and his agent will push for playing time somewhere else. They would both get 10-15% of 30 or 40m of the selling price, which for some is a big motivator. Hopefully he will fulfil his potential for Chels.

Lets be honest the money hes on here Arsenal and Everton wont top it. Or if they did anyway, it would be a step down regardless so if he decided that was what he wanted to do it would show exactly the sort of person he is.

His place last season was never a given and also this season its not. If he thinks he deserves to start every week because he got a new 5 year deal on big wages then he is horribly mistaken.

45 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Lets be honest the money hes on here Arsenal and Everton wont top it. Or if they did anyway, it would be a step down regardless so if he decided that was what he wanted to do it would show exactly the sort of person he is.

His place last season was never a given and also this season its not. If he thinks he deserves to start every week because he got a new 5 year deal on big wages then he is horribly mistaken.

Think he just needs to work on his finalball/shot and all will be good. 

I don't know if it's just me but ever since returning from injury I keep thinking CHO doesn't look as fluid/mobile as he was before the injury. He just moves...differently, I guess.

Does anybody else see what I'm saying?

I don't know if it's just me but ever since returning from injury I keep thinking CHO doesn't look as fluid/mobile as he was before the injury. He just moves...differently, I guess.

Does anybody else see what I'm saying?
This was a pre season game against an Offensive opponent where he had a lot of space. He usually does not have that much space against teams that defend deep.
When you watch his first match for the U23 after his injury, he also had his fluid Moments due to the fact that the opponent was shit.
Remember, CHO did not play like that in PL even last year. Mostly because he was played out of his best position.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

On 05/11/2019 at 11:30 PM, Jason said:

If CHO has any brain in him, he would not go to Arsenal or Everton.

He just signed a new contract his not entitled to a starting place just because his from the academy, Willian and Pulisic are in great form atm not that this is the case but if Hudson-Odoi cannot handle competition for places he shouldn’t be a professional footballer.

5 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

He just signed a new contract his not entitled to a starting place just because his from the academy, Willian and Pulisic are in great form atm not that this is the case but if Hudson-Odoi cannot handle competition for places he shouldn’t be a professional footballer.

If he wanted guaranteed minutes as part of his new deal Frank would have probably pulled the plug on negotiations himself.