test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

Started by The Skipper,

2,850 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I never said that to begin with. I just said that people like to hate on CHO even though he played good.

What blows my mind away is that experienced players like Rüdiger never get such Comments even tough they do a lot of mistakes. CHO playes good and gets disgusting comments

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

It's pretty gentle on here compare to elsewhere...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Utterly fucking useless and braindead. What a combination. 
@Jason

I would say that is pretty fucked up.

I would say that Willian Emerson Alonso Tammy get the most disgusting comments here. But CHO will get more, I am sure about that...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

So it is okay for people to praise young players when they are doing things right but when people criticize young players for not doing things right, they are immediately branded as haters? :lol: 

It's ironic that you are acting all high and mighty here when you have criticized another young player in Mount before. 

Critisism is fine, but being slaughtered when they actually have good games (Odoi Vs Arsenal, Mount Vs Spurs two examples) is ridiculous and vindicates why we often get slaughtered as a fanbase externally, not even Madrid fans would turn on homegrown youth products so quickly, it's ridiculous.

Johnnyeye and killer1257 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Critisism is fine, but being slaughtered when they actually have good games (Odoi Vs Arsenal, Mount Vs Spurs two examples) is ridiculous and vindicates why we often get slaughtered as a fanbase externally, not even Madrid fans would turn on homegrown youth products so quickly, it's ridiculous.

Only Alexandra aka @BlueLion. can explain why he said what he said. Fernando’s view wasn’t even abusive, just strange perhaps.

As for Mount, I agree but considering who the 2 main anti-Mount fellas are, can’t say I’m surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2020 at 1:43 PM, Jason said:

Only Alexandra aka @BlueLion. can explain why he said what he said. Fernando’s view wasn’t even abusive, just strange perhaps.

As for Mount, I agree but considering who the 2 main anti-Mount fellas are, can’t say I’m surprised.

I said it because I thought he was shit. That's my opinion. He also looked bang average against Championship opposition yesterday, but I'm not allowed to speak because he's young and he's English; I don't want to get tarred as a hater (please appreciate the irony of this statement, as, honey, I frankly don't care). I just don't view the world through rose-tinted spectacles like most on here do. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueLion. said:

I said it because I thought he was shit. That's my opinion. He also looked bang average against Championship opposition yesterday, but I'm not allowed to speak because he's young and he's English; I don't want to get tarred as a hater (please appreciate the irony of this statement, as, honey, I frankly don't care). I just don't view the world through rose-tinted spectacles like most on here do. 

no one accuses me of rose-coloured glasses, lolololol

55eafe71f81a7c35b78474ae6e8a2ded.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLion. said:

I said it because I thought he was shit. That's my opinion. He also looked bang average against Championship opposition yesterday, but I'm not allowed to speak because he's young and he's English; I don't want to get tarred as a hater (please appreciate the irony of this statement, as, honey, I frankly don't care). I just don't view the world through rose-tinted spectacles like most on here do. 

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1219955509131988992/pu/vid/608x336/TAgQImn1Di9xTyLU.mp4 

Vision, speed of thought and spatial awareness, five either openings or space created against Arsenal (two of which culminated in big chances) due to those attributes of his mentioned above in that video alone and that didn't include his assist through a wonderfully weighted ball into the box.

I'll accept he was a bit disappointing yesterday, but I will defend him against any critisism for his performance against Arsenal, he was the main reason we created as much as we did, especially in the first half and is the very last person that should be copping flack for the fact we didn't win that night.

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IS LAMPARD SERIOUSLY OVERTRAINING THE PLAYERS?!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE PHYSIOS/FITNESS COACHES DOING?!

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IS LAMPARD SERIOUSLY OVERTRAINING THE PLAYERS?!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE PHYSIOS/FITNESS COACHES DOING?!

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

No, it is not that easy. Have you ever had any type of injury? I luckily rarely had hamstring injuries but I struggle with many tendon pains and it took me many months to get rid of them. Some come back once in a while. Like I say all the time, once these kind of injuries start, it is hard to get rid of them.

 

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

 

 

 

!Hazard! likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

No, it is not that easy. Have you ever had any type of injury? I luckily rarely had hamstring injuries but I struggle with many tendon pains and it took me many months to get rid of them. Some come back once in a while. Like I say all the time, once these kind of injuries start, it is hard to get rid of them.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another injury for someone who was injured and almost back fit/returned. I dont think its beyond a doubt now that this has anything to do with just being unlucky, it has definitely got to be down to training. So weird that the staff seem to be pushing players far too soon after being injured. I cant remember the last time weve ever had a season like this with injuries. Thats now Kante, Emerson, Rudiger, Kante (again), Tammy and now Callum (did I miss anyone? Ruben maybe there was something about him IIRC) this season. All were injured, returned then ended up injured again not long after..... incredibly naive and brainless.

Or if its not that and just bad luck then fuck me, absolutely ridiculous but it seems to be a pattern that has occured again and again this season which is why I think it is down to more than just luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Injuries and now the coronavirus. Fuck.

It's over. Cancel this season. 

There is absolutely nothing tragic with certain players picking coronavirus. Cho, Rugani, Gobert in Nba,...they will be back soon.

Older people are in danger here and they have to be protected/stay healthy. For others this is just a bad flu that you recover in 2 weeks or sooner. 

Strike likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell! Can 2020 get any worse?! :rant:

Hope no one else at the club has gotten the virus. Get well soon, CHO! 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

There is absolutely nothing tragic with certain players picking coronavirus. Cho, Rugani, Gobert in Nba,...they will be back soon.

Older people are in danger here and they have to be protected/stay healthy. For others this is just a bad flu that you recover in 2 weeks or sooner. 

Yeah. Sports stars will get elite treatment. Just hope virus doesn't break class barriers in places like my own country. Then shit will have truly hit the fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Strike said:

Yeah. Sports stars will get elite treatment. Just hope virus doesn't break class barriers in places like my own country. Then shit will have truly hit the fan

Rich will ALWAYS have privileges. If shit hits the fan we are left on our own unless you have ton of cash and connections.

Luckily if you are under 60, over 99% of people wont have any problems with this or maybe a flu at worst. By that I mean even 99% of people who catch corona, get sick, have fever and trouble breathing, you recover within 2 weeks by resting at home without any medical assistance needed. The only problem is if this mutates into something worse. The other problem that actualy exsists right now is if you are over 60, you can get seriously ill and the hospitals get overcrowded quickly, thats why the precautions with quarantenes to stop the spread so quickly and overcrowding the medics. But the corona itself for average human isnt dangerous at all. Most recover without any problems.

Yet people in my country already panicking like its the end of the world and buying all the supplies for next 6 months...

Strike likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.