test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

33. Emerson Palmieri

Started by Jason,

106 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Was he actually that good last night? Or is the desperation to see Alonso dropped leading to exaggerations? (like the Ivan-Baba situation). I thought he was pretty quiet all be it made a vital contribution at the end to seal the points.

That said im by no means saying he isn't promosing and i do want to see more of him, but by the comments you'd think he unleashed his inner prime Ash last night.

Wasn't really tested at all defensively because both he and Moses had Burnley's wide players pinned back almost the whole match. In addition, us having both Giroud and Morata up top meant that a lot of the play was condensed in the middle of the pitch.

Speaking for myself here, but I'm just glad to see a wingback who I'm not terrified about getting totally spanked for pace. Alonso is a fantastic option to have in the squad but for games against good sides he's too easily exposed. Emerson (if he continues to play well) needs to play in the bigger games.

Fernando and Tomo like this

On 20/04/2018 at 1:35 PM, Jason said:

On 20/04/2018 at 1:35 PM, Jason said:

Interesting considering Alonso provides nonexistent 1v1 threat. I get what he means though, he did well but you can see more potential for him to attack their right hand side should he have wished. Hopefully a run of games to increase his confidence will see him do as such. 

Bosnian Blue likes this

Again no mistakes ...simples...(sometimes in football the easiest things are the hardest to do)and looks good going forward , have we found our new A.Cole ? Ffs lets hope so, its been emotional 

Unionjack likes this

Don't want to jinx it, but he was good today. Good going forward and defensively no mug.

ja1 likes this

Really liked the guy, like his all round game, and let's not forget this is only his 2nd start, I think they'll a lot more to come from the bloke in time.

Please don't drop him when Alonso gets back.

Unionjack likes this

On 29/04/2018 at 7:46 AM, bigbluewillie said:

Please don't drop him when Alonso gets back.

Alonso is Conte Ivanović he will never be drop him 

Hamilton and Unionjack like this

Hmmmmm this has me pondering.

So you're saying that Conte won't play a guy, in this case Emerson, a guy that in 2 games has shored up the left LWB position, for a errrr... let's say a far inferior player.

If that's the case I just don't get it, I mean fucking hell if I can see the difference Emerson has made surely Conte can.

36 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Why is he not in the bench? 

Injured.

But in other news, he's been called up to the Italian NT by Mancini. 

Fernando likes this

On 6/26/2018 at 1:48 PM, Unionjack said:

Serie A champions Juventus ‘surveying’ Chelsea 23 year old for summer transfer

http://sportwitness.co.uk/serie-champions-juventus-surveying-chelsea-full-back/

Juventus can go eat a bag of rocks.. after what they did to us this window

Just hope that its opened Sarris eyes to him.

Hes faster if nothing else. But maybe Sarri will look at the goals he scored and might think we will need them?