Layvin Kurzawa

the wes

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great great player, but why would he leave PSG for Chelsea, especially at January? They are one of the favourites to win the Champions League, they will face Real Madrid which is gonna be great. At Chelsea he could only help us to reach the 2nd-3rd place in the PL, he would not be eligible to play in the CL, so I call bs.

Yeah I don't know why they would sell, isn't he their 1st choice LB? Looking at their squad they have only 1 other LB, someone called Yuri. Why would they want to weaken their defence with realistic CL ambitions? His contract runs until 2020, he'd cost like 50mill or something like that at this point. Panic mode officially on, expect our enquiries to sink lower and lower until deadline day, because our superb board can't close a cheap injured player in Palmieri, no chance they will be able to close Kurzawa. Who is the LB equivalent of Zappacosta? This is who we will get, if we're lucky.

• 2 months later...

Spurs and Chelsea are tracking Paris St-Germain's 25-year-old left-back Layvin Kurzawa - and Manchester United are also keen on the Frenchman. (Mirror)

I rather go for Shaw I feel Shaw could do a Salah or KDB and that's go out there and prove Mourinho wrong and he's English aswell which helps our HG in the squad

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/04/2018 at 6:22 AM, the wes said:

If sarri takes over Azpi will be playing right back 😊😊😊

Still being linked with this guy. I dont really know ot about him apart from YTs etc,

This report says that they are presuming Alonso is outta here in the summer! But is this guy that much better than Emerson? Get Telles ffs!

Chelsea appear to have clear path to signing Ligue 1 player this summer

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-appear-clear-path-defender-player-preference-pl-move/

• 7 months later...

Layvin Kurzawa could be heading to the Premier League. The left-back is reportedly a transfer target for Wolverhampton Wanderers, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea with the French club open to selling him in January. Boss Thomas Tuchel isn't convinced and sporting director Antero Henrique is believed to be shopping the former Monaco man around. (Le10Sport)

we could get him at good price

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Layvin Kurzawa could be heading to the Premier League. The left-back is reportedly a transfer target for Wolverhampton Wanderers, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea with the French club open to selling him in January. Boss Thomas Tuchel isn't convinced and sporting director Antero Henrique is believed to be shopping the former Monaco man around. (Le10Sport)

They bought him for a lot so will sell for the same. They want Alex Sandro.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

They bought him for a lot so will sell for the same. They want Alex Sandro.

They got him for €23m thats a bargain in today's transfer market he would be great in the Sarri system he's a good dribbler and good passer aswell 

25 minutes ago, the wes said:

I used to rate him much higher, but he has regressed at PSG. He is weak defensively, prone to errors, although he can score. I am still all in on Junior Firpo, if we will not drop mega quid on Lucas Hernandez (which we wont).

Kurzawa is awful, always has been. PSG supporters can't stand him.

If we're looking at ligue 1 for LBs, Ferland Mendy is looking incredible for Lyon. It remains to be seen how he would do playing at a higher level week in week out though. In fact if we could raid them for all of N'dombele,Mendy, Aouar, Fekir. I wouldn't mind it at all.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

They got him for €23m thats a bargain in today's transfer market he would be great in the Sarri system he's a good dribbler and good passer aswell 

Not enitrely sure they would sell him for that though. They under investigation with FFP so players will cost a premium. Didnt realise he cost 23m euro though thought it was 35m or so.

14 hours ago, Rapkun said:

Kurzawa is awful, always has been. PSG supporters can't stand him.

If we're looking at ligue 1 for LBs, Ferland Mendy is looking incredible for Lyon. It remains to be seen how he would do playing at a higher level week in week out though. In fact if we could raid them for all of N'dombele,Mendy, Aouar, Fekir. I wouldn't mind it at all.

Im fan of Mendy he would great in the sarri system the problem is I think sarri happy with Alonso 🙁🙁

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You