• Batshuayi
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Ampadu (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game just says Chelsea are going to do a Liverpool.

With injuries we have, this time Caballero in goal will have much harder and difficult game than against Norwich.

Plus with Conte the @#$_& in charge.

He never plays youth who are good enough to play in these type of matches.

4 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

This game just says Chelsea are going to do a Liverpool.

With injuries we have, this time Caballero in goal will have much harder and difficult game than against Norwich.

Plus with Conte the asshole in charge.

He never plays youth who are good enough to play in these type of matches.

What makes you call conte an arsehole. He gave us a PL tittle last season, the board dont help him club sells important players, dont replace properly, so conte is the arsehole? Hes a very good manager that cant preform miracles every game NOT jesus.

Sorry guys but I don't get it ... players like Ampadu, Musonda and Hudson-Odoi (not to mention all loaned out players with high ceiling) should just leave this club and make something out of themselves, they will just stagnate here with no proper chance :( 

And we will probably hear about tired key players when we struggle against Bournemouth on Wednesday. Kante is playing every match in a position where he needs 100% stamina. Hazard could use some rest, he was pretty average in last few games ... 

Wow we have a game? I was too busy cleaning up cat sick, listening to 90's R&B and looking for crumbs of weed. Usually by now i've refreshed and checked every website i visit 90 times.

Hopefully Conte's about to see the light and bring on Moses as a number 9. He may have a conversion rate of 0.01%, but considering we roughly resemble the Wigan squad he played with I think we could reignite his spark. He could be our main man, so I understand why he's on the bench today: rest, and impact.