test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

224 posts in this topic

Gonna be a tough one. No doubt in my tiny mind Baks will be in and a 352 which wont keep Eden in swag mode. And doubt Rossy will get time. I'm ready for a scrap.

What we thinking then?

Whos up front with Eden with no Marata and Conte ruling Bats out?

Maybe either Willi Eden Pedro/Rossy

Alonso Kante Baks Moses

Or

Eden Willi

Alonso Kante Rossy Baks Moses

??

mccg likes this

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He will start Bakayoko and Cahill.

LOL What about the other 7 with the donkey Cahill

Rossy has to play.

“If you remember, in the past, he stopped himself for a problem in his back. A pain in the back. Now this pain has come back. I hope it’s not serious. But this is the second game that he stopped. He wasn’t available against Brighton because this problem was there the day before as well [...] now he’s with the medical department to try and solve this problem and give him the opportunity to have a training session without pain.

”But this is the real problem now - not that he’s not scoring or that his confidence is down. For every striker, you can pass this type of moment. But the real problem now is he has to overcome this problem in his back.

“I hope to solve this problem very quickly because we need Alvaro. We need Alvaro’s commitment.”

-Antonio Conte; source: Evening Standard

I think the lineup will be

-----Caballero-----

Azpi---Christ---Cahill

Moses-Kante-Baka-Alonso

Pedro--Hazard--Willian

But I hope we will se a bit of Barkley and maybe better start with Drinkwater instead of Baka. But anyway, we will not win this, as Conte somehow never gets his stuff right with Wenger so the best we can hope for is to go through by away goals. So no need to get the midfield tight, we have nothing to defend. Make it an open game like the league fixture. Moreover, Not even sure this competition is worth our while anyway. ManCity will win it as they are heads and shoulders above the rest of the league.. I reckon Arsenal still hold a better record over them in cup competitions against City anyway. 

2 hours ago, Leif said:

Hard to lose with Christ himself at the heart of your defence.

I dont play football tho!

religioso-2.gif

See ya later Batshuayi. Hope it works out and he returns a much better player.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Thats bullshit. Play Batsuayi.

Thought he had done enough against Brighton. Hate a false 9

Just now, eemanyooel said:

what will barkley do to buy a fucking game....

More importantly what will it take to drop Bakayoko who is now slowly becoming an ever present in the side, despite shite performances week after week.

kellzfresh and Unionjack like this

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

More importantly what will it take to drop Bakayoko who is now slowly becoming an ever present in the side, despite shite performances week after week.

maybe scoring an own goal..

waiting for conte after the game to start moaning about the club not signing players when he has quality player on the bench rotting away...