test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drog.ba

Peter Crouch

Started by drog.ba,

42 posts in this topic

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse. I'm convinced now that someone is actively sabotaging this club.

PETER FUCKING CROUCH!? Isn't he like 40 years old? 

What is happening!?

laura90 likes this

"Peter Crouch" is trending worldwide on Twitter currently with the entire football world laughing at us.

This has to be a fucking troll. I refuse to believe that this would even be a possibility. I don't even think bottom of the table Swansea would take Crouch yet the reigning champions apparently would. Madness.

Arlen Correa likes this

Whoever opened this thread should be banned for pulling everyones pisser/potentially causing everyone to have a heart attack in relation to this news. Noooooooo way is this happening.