Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

3 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Fucks sake all I am reading is Zaha 

why the fuck are we linked to this donkey? He makes Ross Barkley look like Messi 

Honestly - please keep the ban in our intention is to sign mugs like this 😡😡😡

Why is everyone acting like Zaha is some winger version of Ben Haim?

I mean don't get me wrong he's far from my first choice especially at the price he will likely command but I don't think he will be a bad signing either, far from infact.

I mean don't get me wrong he's far from my first choice especially at the price he will likely command but I don't think he will be a bad signing either, far from infact.
£60-70m for him?

Much better value elsewhere

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I don't think he'd be a terrible buy but I do think from what is being quoted (circa £80m) that better options are available for similar or a little higher. For £80m I would be looking at an 'X Factor' like signing and I just don't think Zaha is that. The question is for that fee, would he improve our starting XI and I'm on the fence with that because I don't think he's any better than Pulisic and Willian at this moment in time is very important offering a role as a more defensive minded winger to retain the balance.

I also worry that he thrives as a big fish in a small pond. Obviously those worries will never be founded until he moves to a bigger club but it's an expensive risk to take. 

The one thing that he does offer that is attractive however is versatility that he could be used primarily as a winger and could be used as backup as the central striker for Tammy (much like how Anelka used to operate) and thereby filling two roles in the squad.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

One of my best friends is  a Inter fan, who watches Inter matches since he was a child and he said at the beginning of the season that Skriniar is the best 1 vs 1 defender he has seen in a while at Inter (based on last season). But now he says that de Vrij is superior than Skrinar and he bosses their defence. I rate his opinion because we most of the times come to the same conclusions when it comes to football. De Vrij is also a ballplaying defender and he has a lot of assists this season. When I look into stats, De Vrij also seems to be superior when it comes to defensing based on this season. So I would prefer de Vrij. We really lack in creativity, so a ball playing defender would be a blessing if you ask me.

If I'm not wrong, Inter got De Vrij for free as well after his contract ran out with Lazio. Surely Inter can't say no to 60 million offer for a player they got for free in summer 2018?

For me the priorities are in this order:

January:

CB (desperately need a leader in defence, we'd be better of signing a ready made player here rather than another young player with potential)

ST (we need goals, whether its a 2nd striker or a striker who will put Abraham on the bench)

Summer 2020:

RW (Hakim Ziyech in the summer when Willian and Pedro leave, please)

LB (Emerson and Alonso are decent options, most clubs would be happy with them, but if we have money laying around after strengthening other positions first, then let's go for Chilwell)

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

£60-70m for him?

Much better value elsewhere

I agree but the point I'm making is people are making out he's outrightly shit which is unfair in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I don't think he'd be a terrible buy but I do think from what is being quoted (circa £80m) that better options are available for similar or a little higher. For £80m I would be looking at an 'X Factor' like signing and I just don't think Zaha is that. The question is for that fee, would he improve our starting XI and I'm on the fence with that because I don't think he's any better than Pulisic and Willian at this moment in time is very important offering a role as a more defensive minded winger to retain the balance.

I also worry that he thrives as a big fish in a small pond. Obviously those worries will never be founded until he moves to a bigger club but it's an expensive risk to take. 

The one thing that he does offer that is attractive however is versatility that he could be used primarily as a winger and could be used as backup as the central striker for Tammy (much like how Anelka used to operate) and thereby filling two roles in the squad.

It's based on nothing more than gut instinct at this minute but I feel Zaha would adapt well to playing in a big team, especially one like ours that have coordinated attacking patterns. You do get a few that can't make the step up but if you can identity the ones that can from the lower table teams it's actually a very effective way to build a top team, case in point Liverpool and before that Fergie.

He should be very far from plan A but I honestly don't think he'd be as bad a choice as people think, especially if the long term goal is for Pulisic and CHO wings.

I just don't see a scenario where we "disrupt" or "ruin" the progress of our young players like idiots on Twitter and from other clubs are suggesting. We don't need players in any of those positions. The areas we need to target are currently occupied by past it players, not youth.

RW to replace Pedro (and Willian eventually) a striker to replace Giroud and compete with Tammy, and maybe a defender of some kind.

I hope like hell Marina is already negotiating behind the scenes with Dortmund. 😂 Try to beat United to the punch. Can't see Liverpool or City splurging mega money in January when they don't need him.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just don't see a scenario where we "disrupt" or "ruin" the progress of our young players like idiots on Twitter and from other clubs are suggesting. We don't need players in any of those positions. The areas we need to target are currently occupied by past it players, not youth.

What these people don't seem to realize is we let experienced players go to make way for the young boys.

Luiz - Tomori

Zappa - James

Drinkwater - Gilmour

Higuain - Abraham

It's amazing how idiotic some people can be especially on social media.

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I hope like hell Marina is already negotiating behind the scenes with Dortmund. 😂 Try to beat United to the punch. Can't see Liverpool or City splurging mega money in January when they don't need him.

Why would Dortmund sell Sancho in January when they have their own objectives to achieve this season? Hardly think his situation is at breaking point where Dortmund will absolutely sell him next month. Unless someone pay stupid money for him, Dortmund will hold out till the summer and start a bidding way between the big clubs. 

Also, I find it amusing that people are turning a blind eye on his disciplinary issues at Dortmund. If he's Brazilian and not English, I'm certain the perception of fans on him would be a whole lot different, leaning more towards the negative side regardless of his talents. 

3 minutes ago, milka said:

Reported #Chelsea transfer targets:

1) Jadon Sancho

2) Wilfred Zaha

3) Moussa Dembele

4) Ben Chilwell

5) Jose Gaya

6) Nathan Ake 

7 ) Hakim Ziyech

8 ) Isco

9) Yousef Atal

10) Alex Telles

11) Samuel Chukwueze

Where did you get that list? 

Chillwell/Gaya, Sancho and Isco/Ziyech would be good buys but dont see us getting any in January or perhaps even the summer (mainly Isco and Sancho). Ake is no better than what we have so shouldnt be considered at all. The buyback and fact he came through our academy is probably only thing linking him because he has hardly impressed for Bournemouth that much in all honesty, who have an awful defensive record too since coming up.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

So we are at fault for only 3rd of all stuff FIFA accused us. Fuck them! 

Yeah saw that too.........fucking bums the lot of them. All the while psg and city have paid no price at all for their obvious BS that everyone can see and and smell. Them arab money is good under the table.