test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

Started by xPetrCechx,

758 posts in this topic

If we get the ban reduced and we have identified main targets that are attainable in January then I'm all for us strengthening.

What I hope we don't do however is buy 'alternatives' simply because they aren't cup tied and can still play in the Champions League.

Case in point would obviously be someone like Zaha. Up for debate if he's an upgrade on what we already have, although he would make our squad as a whole that much stronger. But I'd much rather we took a better player even if they were cup tied this season. We need to stop thinking short term stop gaps and add strategically and clinically to the massive potential this squad has already got within it.

2nd striker. That's it. Let giroud and pedro leave, they offer nothing. I mean absolute 0. And get someone like Werner or dembele. 

In the summer, get an LB. More than good. 

We def need a striker, Dembele would be good here. 1 injury to Tammy and we may well not get top 4, its that fucked up. Giroud and Bats are spent.

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

What I hope we don't do however is buy 'alternatives' simply because they aren't cup tied and can still play in the Champions League. But I'd much rather we took a better player even if they were cup tied this season.

I think that rule is also reduced a season or two ago... 

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Still no news yet. Slowwww

How reliable is Telegraph? Just because they reported it it doesn't mean it's going to happen today. 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

How reliable is Telegraph? Just because they reported it it doesn't mean it's going to happen today. 

True. Probably as reliable as other newspapers etc. Everywhere is reporting pretty much the same. Waiting news blah blah 

Vesper likes this

40 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

An announcement is supposedly meant to be made tomorrow. Let's hope it's good news

Well I mean who would we realistically sign in January? 

Well I mean who would we realistically sign in January? 
It would all depend on outgoings. Replacements for Giroud & Alonso come to mind.