Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

I hope not :ph34r:

it sure looks like it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

IF we get nailed again Roman HAS to sell the fucking club, as we are now a full-blown rogue entity

this is just breaking my heart :rant:

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Now we may have done shady shit once again, but fifa and uefa are such corrupt entities. Does not matter who is in charge, they are still like an emtyless pit of darkness. LIke their pals in fa.

corrupt cunts all of them

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

blah blah blah, go ahead and ban City and PSG for ffp breaches you cunts.

Why should they mate, they have been recieving them arab money under the the table for years.....nahh brother nothing will come for them, if UEFA had any integrity they would have thrown both Clubs to the Wind for the obvious shit they have committed. Footy as an honest entertainment has long been gone.

39 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Why should they mate, they have been recieving them arab money under the the table for years.....nahh brother nothing will come for them, if UEFA had any integrity they would have thrown both Clubs to the Wind for the obvious shit they have committed. Footy as an honest entertainment has long been gone.

you said it mate, its a disgrace

53 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I hope the appeal doesn't go through. I can't see us buying anyone who's actually going make us better in January anyways.

What we need is a Mbappe/Van Dijk level signing next summer, not another Drinkayoko/Cuadrado

Given our squad depth right now. I’m not sure if we really need to buy in January. Maybe a striker if Giroud does leave. But yeah, I’m really fearful of us buying duds again after a peaceful summer!

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

I hope the appeal doesn't go through. I can't see us buying anyone who's actually going make us better in January anyways.

What we need is a Mbappe/Van Dijk level signing next summer, not another Drinkayoko/Cuadrado

We can always make a deal like Pulisic with someone like Sancho for example to avoid the competition in the summer.

Getting the right players in is one thing, Marina willing to spend quality money is a whole another matter. She will likely take one look at the squad and convince herself we are set for years......I hope she pulls through.

We need an Alonso replacement, a Pedro one and we def need a quality striker. Someone like Dembele cuz there aint much else unless we go Piatek etc. We should easily and I mean easily have 250m to spend....and thats being nice.

I think a quality defender is doable in January. I think to get a quality striker or winger, the creativity shown in the Pulisic deal might be necessary. When I say quality, someone that is producing right now that you would want for more than 3 seasons.