Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

We will obviously appeal which will take awhile so probably get a stay of the next window. And get a window knocked off the ban

But it will give a lot on here a great time. Let them moan like fuck till their hearts content!

Let peeps see what its really like to suffer.

I kinda hope we do get down to the bottom half on the league. See the plastic just dripping off some peeps!

This has been coming, the club won't admit it but it's reality now.

Now, if it plays out and we cannot buy anyone for two windows then it's dead simple. We play and introduce these young up and coming top players. It should not of come to this for this to happen, it really shouldn't of.

Things are not done right at the top of this football club and this is where it comes from.

Right now this club is utterly shambolic.

Alright, then sort out some contracts pretty quick Marina, 

We're unable to replace hazard now if we sell him, but we'd still have Willian, Pedro, CHO and pulisic as our wingers.Hopefully this forces the club to use the academy now.

Christensen, Ruben and CHO need to be regularly involved. No reason why reece James can't offer back up at RB. Tammy could be a 3rd striker if we don't fancy batshuayi. There's ampadu aswell. Not to mention mount and timori doing well at derby.

We also need a manager now who can get the best out of what we've got now, an one that will use the academy boys.

Oh and sack the person(s) that did the dodgy deals -or if they've left sue them.

You have to speculate whether this was the reason why Emenalo left so suddenly.

But to have already been caught out previously over Kakuta, the issues when tapping up Ashley Cole. This is a club who have almost stuck two fingers up at times to the footballing bodies and the board now need to take a good look at themselves and rebuild this club because it's embarrassing.

We can't go a season without at least one or two dramas, most of which are through our own faults.

Matt Law@Matt_Law_DT
The fact over 100 transfers were investigated and Fifa have found Chelsea guilty on 29 cases, plus the fact the FA has breached rules on minors, gives Chelsea grounds to appeal IMO.

Matt Law@Matt_Law_DT
Chelsea have known this was coming for a while though. They were prepared for it and (though they would never admit it) some don;t think it is entirely a bad thing. Could force a re-set moment in terms of playing youth.

If not delayed, we are going to have to eat CHO and Eden leaving on frees.

At least it wasnt 2 years, just 2 windows.

Still is going to fucking crush us.

Been warning about this for years. Horrid owner and board. Zero forwarding-thinking football sense.

My god, at least 16 or so months of Luiz, Drinkwater, ALONSO, Willian, Pedro, etc.

If Higs goes down hurt we roll with Giroud. Sigh.

We may recall Bats, Baka and the rest of the dregs. Nightmare.

Plus, Kovacic is gone. We can't sign him.

I FUCKING SAID TO SIGN FUCKING BARELLA AND TONALI AND LOAN THEM BACK!!

IDIOTS

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If not delayed, we are going to have to eat CHO and Eden leaving on frees.

At least it wasnt 2 years, just 2 windows.

Still is going to fucking crush us.

Been warning about this for years. Horrid owner and board. Zero forwarding-thinking football sense.

My god, at least 16 or so months of Luiz, Drinkwater, ALONSO, Willian, Pedro, etc.

If Higs goes down hurt we roll with Giroud. Sigh.

We may recall Bats, Baka and the rest of the dregs. Nightmare.

Plus, Kovacic is gone. We can't sign him.

I FUCKING SAID TO SIGN FUCKING BARELLA AND TONALI AND LOAN THEM BACK!!

IDIOTS

Lol relax. We can appeal and sign players this summer. What this means in the long term is that we right now need to make a decision on either stick with Sarri or sack him immediately to give the new manager a chance to start working with the squad already. My choice would be to stick with Sarri since no other top coach (Zidane) would want to come near us when we have a transfer ban incoming. 

I think Hazard will do a Griezmann and stay. 

Worst part about this is we didn't benefit from any of these young players. 

If we have summer window after appeal then we are fine I think.  But pre season starts early July so we have four,  five months to buy players for the next 2 years. 

Club knew about this and this explains new contracts for a lot of players.