test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 1-1 Norwich

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Cabellero
    • Zappacosta
    • Ampadu
    • Luiz
    • Azpilicueta
    • Kenedy
    • Drinkwater
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Morata (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

304 posts in this topic
16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Also didn't paint the picture of how ignorant the referees are with the parents and kids. 

But if they pander to the parents of one precious darling I suppose they open the floodgates to all the parents. Not a job I fancy.

18 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

The one positive for me tonight was actually Bakayoko.

He wasn't anything particularly special or ripped up trees but for the first time since his debut against Spurs, he looked solid and trustworthy.

He did the basics and did them well in the first 10-15 minutes and seemed to grow into the game. A couple of passes went wayward but as things went on he seemed to grow in confidence and I feel he outperformed Drinkwater in the midfield. The most obvious example of his confidence was that he seemed to be in and around the ball regularly making himself available for the pass and wanting it. i haven't seen that from him in recent weeks, he's seemed scared to get on the ball where his confidence has been so low.

As I said solid over spectacular but certainly a marked improvement over recent performances and hopefully one he can build upon, because we desperately need some of our players to kick back into form.

I only cought extra time and there was moment when Baka was fighting for the ball near corner flag. Eden runs in to help him from one side and instead of Baka closing the other side, he casualy moves toward Eden side and leaves meter of space by the out line which norwich player took advantage of in a second and passed the ball to a teammate.

Eden ran from middle of pitch to help, only for Baka to fuck up straight after.b

Terrible terrible awarness and thinking. Im begining to doubt he understands the most basics of football. this was school example how to close opponent player by corner flag and Baka left acress of space the moment Eden came by.

manpe and laura90 like this

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I only cought extra time and there was moment when Baka was fighting for the ball near corner flag. Eden runs in to help him from one side and instead of Baka closing the other side, he casualy moves toward Eden side and leaves meter of space by the out line which norwich player took advantage of in a second and passed the ball to a teammate.

Eden ran from middle of pitch to help, only for Baka to fuck up straight after.b

Terrible terrible awarness and thinking. Im begining to doubt he understands the most basics of football. this was school example how to close opponent player by corner flag and Baka left acress of space the moment Eden came by.

Tbf Baka was probably one of our best players last night along with Willian and Kenedy. Thats how bad it was. At least he tried to play forward more often than not unlike Drinkwater, actually put a few decent long passes out him. But yeah hes still got that infuriating side to his game.  

AChes1ofus and laura90 like this