test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

8. Ross Barkley

Started by Jason,

620 posts in this topic

Thought it'd have broke in the papers as videos were doing the rounds on Twitter of him absolutely off his trolley and then the same evening reports of an England international doing nitrous and an assault.

Such a shame for Ross, his problems seem to have followed him down South, nightlife, women etc. Couldnt keep his head down.

4 hours ago, DH1988 said:

then the same evening reports of an England international doing nitrous and an assault.

Are you confusing that with Jordan Pickford?

4 hours ago, DH1988 said:

Thought it'd have broke in the papers as videos were doing the rounds on Twitter of him absolutely off his trolley and then the same evening reports of an England international doing nitrous and an assault.

Such a shame for Ross, his problems seem to have followed him down South, nightlife, women etc. Couldnt keep his head down.

Am assuming you were referring to this video?

If his t-shirt is any indication, guessing that happened on the same night the players went clubbing last week, which nothing bad happened going by the story.

OneMoSalah likes this

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

He has that tattoo removed like a year ago, hasn't he? These must be old pics.

Ross-Barkley-Football365.jpg

Unless it's not a permanent tattoo? 

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Let the guy have his drink and stop recording him.  Every adult man and women has the right to be shitfaced in private

Maybe when you are on holiday, but not during the final stretch of the fucking season when top 4 and Europa is on the line. 

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Are you confusing that with Jordan Pickford?

Am assuming you were referring to this video?

If his t-shirt is any indication, guessing that happened on the same night the players went clubbing last week, which nothing bad happened going by the story.

Drinky looks drunk. 

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Drinky looks drunk. 

Tbf if I was on 90k or 100k a week, knowing Im not gonna play at all for the rest of the season... Id be on the piss every night. Why hes here still I have no idea, seriously makes me wonder if we will get rid of him in the sunner too.

NikkiCFC, nyikolajevics and the wes like this

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf if I was on 90k or 100k a week, knowing Im not gonna play at all for the rest of the season... Id be on the piss every night. Why hes here still I have no idea, seriously makes me wonder if we will get rid of him in the sunner too.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/04/08/reports-drinkwater-arrested-for-drunk-driving-after-crash/

10 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Drinkwater is the definition of 'stealing a living'.

On 08/04/2019 at 8:17 PM, OneMoSalah said:

I wish it was £90K PW (still outrageous yet it is almost 8 million quid LESS than what he is paid over 5 year contract)

Donkeywater pulls down £120K per week on a five year contract plus a £3m signing bonus, so that's around ,,,,,£34.2m PLUS his £35m trans fee equals around £69m total cost

Barkley is becoming a vital part of the England squad, he had another good game today (he was our only decent MFer in the loss to the Netherlands)

Ross Barkley has been named as the face of the club for the upcoming season. He will be the feature player for Chelsea in TV and Social Media graphic. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
(Sky Sports)