test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

8. Ross Barkley

Started by Jason,

252 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Amblève. said:

RIP Skipper.

In memoriam

2010-2018

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Oh rly? THIS IS WAR. 

:cig:

Amblève. likes this

Well I know its not that much to brag about but he looks like hes fit enough to play keep away from Gaz

I'm going to crack up if he ends up defeathering the Canaries.

Size of those thigh muscles!

Chelsea_FC!_🏆_on_Instagram_“‘Ross_is_working_very_hard_everyday_and_I_hope_he_will_be_available_and_in_contention_against_Norwich.’_-_Antonio_Conte_on_@rossbarkley._💪…”_•_Instagram_-_2018-01-14_04.56.43.jpg

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Fixed 😂😂😂😂

Nutter! If it was only so simple eh!

I'm even talking myself into being pessimistic! aaaf122d9e2b2ec4bfc8fcbfde4e13f3.gif

the wes likes this

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Scored twice against QPR? Already a club legend.

Doubt our first team would score against them at the moment

jernej93 likes this

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Scored twice against QPR? Already a club legend.

IIRC QPR were the side he always performed well against for Everton.

40 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

In the squad for tomorrow and travels.

Cant understand this in interview.

“Ross is in a good physical condition,”

“Yesterday he played 70 minutes in a friendly game. For tomorrow he's in the squad. He's coming with us for the game against Brighton. I don't know if during the game I will decide to give him the chance to play a part of the game or if I want to wait.

“For now he's in the squad. He has to continue to improve, to work with us, with our ideas.”

Ross Barkley outlines ambitions to become 'world class' at Chelsea

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11213918/ross-barkley-outlines-ambitions-to-become-world-class-at-chelsea

"I am obsessed with improving. I want to get to a level where I am regarded as one of the best and coming to a club like Chelsea gives me the right platform to improve," Barkley said.

"I want to be regarded as a world-class midfielder. At the moment I have a lot of potential and a lot of world-class attributes and I want to showcase that at a massive club like Chelsea and win things and be regarded as a top-quality player.

"I have got to a level where I feel I needed to make the jump to Chelsea and push myself and get myself to a better level and playing with world-class players here is only going to help.

"I am ready to hit the ground running. The first half of the season dragged for me, I just wanted to kick a ball, but I am back fit and I am ready to go."

Unionjack likes this

12 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Ive just read that too,

Its good to see that hes still got that attitude and that hes feeking comfortable with the lads,

Maybe his enthusiasm will rub off onto the others.

We forget that sometimes familiarity brreds contempt abd the team needs new character to inject life into them.

I'm happy with the buy so far.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Shame no debut today. Should get it against Newcastle next weekend, assuming he doesn't play in midweek.

Yeah I cant see why he didn't get tim over Baks today. How comfortable do we need to bebefore we can experiment a little. Or is experimenting giving Musonda time over Bats?

Can players be League cup tied?

With Gooners having Mkhi and Aubam I would think vinegar tits will be wanting to play them.