Andy Carroll

Unionjack

Hes not really had alot of game time but he did score 2 aginst West Brom the other day. So whats yer thoughts? Could he stay fit enough to play a few in a row? Well we will see how he plays tonight at Spuds

Chelsea eyeing shock January swoop for frustrated West Ham striker Andy Carroll

CHELSEA are reportedly targeting a shock move for West Ham striker Andy Carroll this month.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/671492/Chelsea-West-Ham-Andy-Carroll-Antonio-Conte?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-football+(Daily+Star+%3A%3A+Football+Feed)

Andy Carroll.png

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wasn't such an injury liability, I think he'd be at a bigger club than West Ham to be honest. I'm not sure he would suit us, but I definitely hate us facing him as in the right environment he can be unplayable.

Actually now I'm thinking a little better can you all remember a couple months back with all those reports saying Roman wanted a strong English core (or would that be Homegrown?) back at the Bridge. How he missed the likes of JT,Lamps,Cashley etc??

Well all these English teams links plus Drinks,Moses,Andreas it sounds like there may be a hint of truth to it?

Andy Carrol? This surely is a joke right?

I rather stick with Bats then.

I was thinking we are targeting players like Willian Jose who can actualy surprise and play a part for us, not these bang average players like Carrol.

Still remember a certain member from here from a couple of years ago. When Carroll was at Newcastle, that particular member was screaming for his signature. When Carroll flopped at Liverpool, that particular member said that love affair made him stop smoking weed :D

45 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Still remember a certain member from here from a couple of years ago. When Carroll was at Newcastle, that particular member was screaming for his signature. When Carroll flopped at Liverpool, that particular member said that love affair made him stop smoking weed :D

@Term-X you fucking #1 legend :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You