• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

14 hours ago, manpe said:

Yup this is the team I would put out (except Hazard for Kante's twin of course). But I'm afraid it will be Bakayoko in for Drinks and Cahill for Rüdi (though I don't mind GC so much, he's been solid). But I really hope Drinks retains his place, he brings just so much more than Bakayoko, doesn't look scared and knows what he's doing.

18 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Same as I'd pick but I'd put Eden in instead of that 2nd Kante ;)

It will be the 1st game I've been to this season and am really looking forward to letting out some pent up agression. I shall be screaming my damned fool head off for you peeps that can't make it.

Ups, you have right.  Hazard for second Kante and we will win.
but with two Kante's we would win every match  :ph34r:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, milan.cech said:

What are the odds on Arsenal conceding a goal today and Petr Cech keeping his 200th Premier League clean sheet against us, the club he won the majority of his clean sheets at? Bloody hope that is not the case!

The game is on. Petr Cech is still yet to keep the 200th clean sheet. Chelsea FC next.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Kolasinac and koscielny got injured against West Brom hope mertesacker the snail plays so hazard can rip him a new ass 😂😂😂

The same Mertesacker that kept a clean sheet at the bridge? Arsenal are really good at home, this wont be easy.

58 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

The same Mertesacker that kept a clean sheet at the bridge? 

If we play 3-5-2 not 3-4-3 hazard will cost mertesacker problems and midfield trio of drinkwater Kante and fabregas can hurt arsenal midfield Duo arsenal struggle against teams that play on counter attack especially at arsenal ground we need to get at them straight at the kick off 

Ramsey ruled out of Chelsea clash

http://dailycannon.com/2017/12/ramsey-ruled-chelsea-clash/

Wenger admits Mesut Ozil has 'little chance' of being fit to play against Chelsea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5224841/Mesut-Ozil-little-chance-playing-against-Chelsea.html

Ref is Anthony Taylor

Taylor was the fourth Official that Wenger was abusing in the match at Burnley last season when he got that four-game ban, He was reffing when we turned over Spuds at WHL this season and was given a much harder task when we beat Mounure 1-0 and he only gave out 4 yellows and 3 of them to them but he  was also in charge when WetSpam beat us.

Gooners over 18 games have won 61% and lost 11% and we won 67% and 13% loss. This season Taylor reffed 18 matches and is yet to give out a red card, but given 72 yellows a avg of 4 per game. But he did send Moses off last year when we played them at theirs!!

Screenshot-2018-1-2 Anthony Taylor.jpg

On 31/12/2017 at 11:33 PM, the wes said:

Ramsey ruled out of Chelsea clash

http://dailycannon.com/2017/12/ramsey-ruled-chelsea-clash/

Wenger admits Mesut Ozil has 'little chance' of being fit to play against Chelsea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5224841/Mesut-Ozil-little-chance-playing-against-Chelsea.html

Ozil has late fitness test with 30% chance of playing. Koscielny also a 30% chance. Kolasinac out for 2 weeks. Ramsey,Giroud,Cazorla, Monreal all out.Looks like Gooners really dont like Iwobi. They slated him after West Brom and didn't think too much about Bellerin neither.