test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      17
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christense
      0
    • Cahill
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      3
    • Bakayoko
      0
    • Fabregas
      1
    • Hazard
      10
    • Morata
      3
    • Zappacosta (sub)
      0
    • Drinkwater (sub)
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

331 posts in this topic

Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Pedro+Chelsea+v+Stoke+City+Premier+Leagu

2017/18 Premier League Match 22
3rd January, Wednesday, 2018
Emirates Stadium
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go best squad we have at the moment:

Tibo

Azpi-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Drinkwater-Faregas-Kante-Alonso

Morata-Kante

Tactic: crosses from Azpi to Morata sounds good :v 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Go best squad we have at the moment:

Tibo

Azpi-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Drinkwater-Faregas-Kante-Alonso

Morata-Kante

Tactic: crosses from Azpi to Morata sounds good :v 

Same as I'd pick but I'd put Eden in instead of that 2nd Kante ;)

It will be the 1st game I've been to this season and am really looking forward to letting out some pent up agression. I shall be screaming my damned fool head off for you peeps that can't make it.

 

Wankers Gooners.GIF

WE-HATE-GOONERS-Long.gif

kmk108, nachikethas and the wes like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seen arsenal play against utd and Liverpool at home this season on the tv and they seem to struggle against teams who play on the counter attack I would play 3-5-2 formation against them and try to get them on counter attack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Go best squad we have at the moment:

Tibo

Azpi-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Drinkwater-Faregas-Kante-Alonso

Morata-Kante

Tactic: crosses from Azpi to Morata sounds good :v 

Yup this is the team I would put out (except Hazard for Kante's twin of course). But I'm afraid it will be Bakayoko in for Drinks and Cahill for Rüdi (though I don't mind GC so much, he's been solid). But I really hope Drinks retains his place, he brings just so much more than Bakayoko, doesn't look scared and knows what he's doing.

Last Sicarius likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alonso shouldn't play. He cannot get a cross in to save his life. How is it that Moses gets further forward, while being able to defend better as well? 

 

Start Zappa on the left and Moses on the right. 

Drinkwater should play again. Cesc was not missed at all last game. Danny was pinging passes around while also contributing defensively. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

A test for our defence, but it has looked good recently - in the last 8 Premier League games, the opposition has only managed 10 shots on target.

Swansea, Newcastle, West Ham, Huddersfield, Southampton, Everton, Brighton, Stoke. Hardly the most dangerous of oppositions to be fair. If Arsenal play anything like they did against United, at least going forward, then it could be a long night on Wednesday. Hoping Conte gets things right against Wenger this time!

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, the wes said:

I seen arsenal play against utd and Liverpool at home this season on the tv and they seem to struggle against teams who play on the counter attack I would play 3-5-2 formation against them and try to get them on counter attack 

They played really well at home to Mounure. (33 shots on goal I think)  If De Gea had not put in a MOTM performance with 14 real good saves they would have smashed them up..

communicate and the wes like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason said:

Swansea, Newcastle, West Ham, Huddersfield, Southampton, Everton, Brighton, Stoke. Hardly the most dangerous of oppositions to be fair. If Arsenal play anything like they did against United, at least going forward, then it could be a long night on Wednesday. Hoping Conte gets things right against Wenger this time!

West Ham shouldn't been dangerous... 

Oh yeah! Kinda forgot we're shite against Arsenal lately.. And seeing as we play them 3 times surely gotta get something from one.. Hopefully starting with this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jason said:

Swansea, Newcastle, West Ham, Huddersfield, Southampton, Everton, Brighton, Stoke. Hardly the most dangerous of oppositions to be fair. If Arsenal play anything like they did against United, at least going forward, then it could be a long night on Wednesday. Hoping Conte gets things right against Wenger this time!

Stop being so D and G ! :middlefinger:

AChes1ofus and Essien19 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the odds on Arsenal conceding a goal today and Petr Cech keeping his 200th Premier League clean sheet against us, the club he won the majority of his clean sheets at? Bloody hope that is not the case!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, manpe said:

Yup this is the team I would put out (except Hazard for Kante's twin of course). But I'm afraid it will be Bakayoko in for Drinks and Cahill for Rüdi (though I don't mind GC so much, he's been solid). But I really hope Drinks retains his place, he brings just so much more than Bakayoko, doesn't look scared and knows what he's doing.

 

18 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Same as I'd pick but I'd put Eden in instead of that 2nd Kante ;)

It will be the 1st game I've been to this season and am really looking forward to letting out some pent up agression. I shall be screaming my damned fool head off for you peeps that can't make it.

 

 

 

Ups, you have right.  Hazard for second Kante and we will win.
but with two Kante's we would win every match  :ph34r:

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.