test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Wilfried Zaha

Started by the wes,

207 posts in this topic

Like we would pay 70m for anyone, especially now that we just spent 50m on Jorginho. Hope I’m wrong but I can’t we this happening.

I think Zaha is better than Willian. Just because he plays in Palace doesn't mean he's rubbish. I've seen Zaha do damage against big clubs (that includes us).

Dimitr, DDA, Alabama and 1 other like this

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

I think Zaha is better than Willian. Just because he plays in Palace doesn't mean he's rubbish. I've seen Zaha do damage against big clubs (that includes us).

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

Absolutely... The thing about our attack is only Eden is the quality player out there...willian is terribly inconsistent while Pedro can have a quiet most of the time similar to Arsenal game...so this deal makes sense...just hope the club knows this very well...

xPetrCechx likes this

Getting Zaha not only strengthens our starting 11 but it also bolsters the squad. Pedro has just signed an extension, CHO is now in the frame, both are superb options off the bench and would give us so much more depth just by bringing in Zaha.

We still have an issue with our striker though, I am massively worried about Morata, if we can somehow solve that, even if it means Michy starting I would be delighted.

Tibo

Azpilicueta Luiz Rudiger Emerson

Jorginho Kante

Barkley

Zaha Batshuayi Hazard

That team can go far.

Henrique and Dimitr like this

Decent player. Needs space to perform at his best. Better off at Palace or a team like Leicester. I can already see people on this forum getting on his back for not performing. Or even worse, feel sorry for him and make up excuses.

Could be a useful squad player but that fee is silly. Throw money at and overpay for quality players/talents if you have to. Never do the same for average or decent players.

Clockwork likes this

we will find out in time but wouldn`t shock me atall if Hazard is moved from the left flank. either to a more central position or on the right..(with some interchanging of course) I understand the qualities playing a left footer on the right,right footer on the left but do think it can be overplayed and does have some negative aspects to it sometimes.

most of us have presumed that is where Hazard is going to be and it may be so..i`m just saying I`m not making that presumption. he hasn`t played for Sarri yet.

I don't see the point, why not just play CHO on the RW. Zaha is also right footed and primary plays on the left. He is not a natural fit for the right side. This is a hard pass for me.

smh this is another Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Alonso, etc type signing. 

There was no doubt in my mind that this was just newspaper talk based around the fact chelsea haven’t done anything this summer. Zaha signed an extension like a year and a bit ago, even if he was agitating for a move he has next to no leverage. Please lock this up, he’s their best player and they don’t have time to get an alternative... unless you guys think Drinkbleach is enough for them to sanction a move...

6 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

we will find out in time but wouldn`t shock me atall if Hazard is moved from the left flank. either to a more central position or on the right..(with some interchanging of course) I understand the qualities playing a left footer on the right,right footer on the left but do think it can be overplayed and does have some negative aspects to it sometimes.

most of us have presumed that is where Hazard is going to be and it may be so..i`m just saying I`m not making that presumption. he hasn`t played for Sarri yet.

Who knows? Sarri might use Eden as CHOs backup? 96b57ed7157281e0951b01f449b0e878.gif

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Like he would admit it anyway.  But it did seem like paper nonsense as something like that last night would be picked up by more than one outlet

21 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

player/s plus cash deal I could see happening but not the straight 75m. maybe Drinkwater plus cash..

Yeah. If there is a time Drinkwater wants to feel important to this club and play a part for the future success, he needs to be used in this swap.