Wilfried Zaha

the wes

Can def see him getting a chance at another top 6 side. Wouldn't mind if we take a punt on him as long as it's nothing silly like 70m or something. He and Eden (if he stays) would absolute terrify any defense. Under a very attacking manager like say Sarri, we could really take the game to our opponents rather than setting up to counter every top team.

Still not convinced hes top level. One month where he has scored 4 goals does not make up for the other months where he has been pretty average and shown a lack of end product (surprise surprise big issue years ago still is now). Good option off the bench maybe to change a game up but again, like Adama Traore, average player.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

If we sell Willian and buy Zaha we are not moving forward at all. Just another player with no end product. And Zaha is not that young anymore.. Going to be 26 in November.

Zaha is more direct than Willian, he's lightning quick, he beats his man more often than Willian and he doesn't stand waggling his foot over the ball for 10 seconds slowing the playing down.

He's younger and I bet he would be insanely good under Sarri.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Keeper

Azpilicueta Luiz Rudiger Emerson

Kante

Jorginho-------Barkley/Alcantara

Zaha/Pulisic---------------------------------------Hazard

Martial/Higuain

:D:beer:

What a team....but we all know it will not happen...not with our board...infact all these is a ploy not to sign anybody...

4 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

What a team....but we all know it will not happen...not with our board...infact all these is a ploy not to sign anybody...

For me a RW is completely possible if Willian goes and we all know we are in for a striker and if Courtois goes then a keeper.

55 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

For me a RW is completely possible if Willian goes and we all know we are in for a striker and if Courtois goes then a keeper.

I bloody hope so...cos after Jorginho....things seems to have gone back to normal...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You