Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

23 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Gazzaev is well known bullshiter. Maybe Golovin already signed for Chelsea, but Gazzaev is not the person who would break the news or know something.

Ok I didn’t knew  it 

Let’s see if this is true 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

‘Golovin has signed for Chelsea’

However, that was followed by a rebuttal from his agent Oleg Artemov, who is cited by ItaSportPress as affirming: “He hasn’t signed for any European clubs. Negotiations are under way, but for now Alexander remains a CSKA player

https://www.football-italia.net/124087/golovin-has-signed-chelsea

16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

‘Golovin has signed for Chelsea’

However, that was followed by a rebuttal from his agent Oleg Artemov, who is cited by ItaSportPress as affirming: “He hasn’t signed for any European clubs. Negotiations are under way, but for now Alexander remains a CSKA player

https://www.football-italia.net/124087/golovin-has-signed-chelsea

Probably he doesn’t want to  tell us his destination before World Cup 

20 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Dont say that.... 

I have given up on the club making any positive deals. We are one month away from the new season and the board are still fucking around!

I have given up on the club making any positive deals. We are one month away from the new season and the board are still fucking around!
We should be more worried about a manager at this point. Reports of Conte being at the training ground today.

How desperate are the club to save a few million?

41 minutes ago, Artandur said:

http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/calciomercato/2018/07/12-45283170/golovin_sms_alla_juventus_ma_il_chelsea_avanti/

Didnt find an english version, but the translator says Juve are back in and Golovin would prefer them over us.

Must admit, as much as I like him as a player, he will probably get more chances at Juve, I mean if we play 433 or even 343 if Conte stays or whatever he will have Cesc, Kante, Bakayoko, Barkley, Jorginho all to contest with. Even in more attacking positions again Eden, Pedro, Willian, Barkley again... it would be a good move for us to get him I think and gradually work him into the first 11, I think hes more a rotational option at present, an impact sub perhaps but he'd be a good one. 

8 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

What's the deal with this guy? There has been no news about him for quite some time now.

He is probably just on his post World Cup vacay time. You'd think Chelsea and CSKA have an agreed upon price already. Once he is ready to travel he will come. (hopefully)

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

And yet the English media are reporting we are in talks with CSKA Moscow to sign him. So yeah, take your pick.

I think we all assumed it was a done deal becuase of the Russian connection, and that is the way the press spun it too. Huge miss-out if he goes Juve, BUT maybe that will make a grab for Miralem Pjanić a little easier (not that I see us splashing Pjanić level cash as Juve wants £74m for him).Golovin is also 6 years younger ad well, and far less expensive, so frees up £40m to 45m .to help go after RW Leon Bailey and/or a LB like Jose Gaya or Alex Telles (I highly doubt we get Alex Sandro) to rotate with Emerson (the LB rant assumes we sell Alonso to Barca)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You