Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

The same amazing Spurs who's star signing will be Jack Grealish?

Its not about signings only. Spurs have set themselves up for the next 30 years. They have a new stadium built, they have a new training complex, they have a young squad that is all tied up with 5 year contracts, they have a young manager with potential. Everything about Spurs is attractive at the moment for investors and sponsors. Take your blue tinted glasses of for a second. We were light years ahead of Spurs only 5 years ago but at the moment who do you say has a brighter future?? 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of the members on here are utterly entitled. People seem to expect multiple £100m signings or something. It's not how any club is run. Very few, if any clubs are going out there and spending godly amounts of money on players. As for Golovin, we have no idea who our targets are. I don't just listen to what any old journo says about the situation as they only have so much info, they definitely don't know as much as people want to believe. 

1 minute ago, Vybzkartel said:

Its not about signings only. Spurs have set themselves up for the next 30 years. They have a new stadium built, they have a new training complex, they have a young squad that is all tied up with 5 year contracts, they have a young manager with potential. Everything about Spurs is attractive at the moment for investors and sponsors. Take your blue tinted glasses of for a second. We were light years ahead of Spurs only 5 years ago but at the moment who do you say has a brighter future?? 

Are you on the wrong forum?

2 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

You're talking utter bollocks mate. Just shhh...

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Are you on the wrong forum?

It shows im an actual true fan because I am concerned about the incompetence of our current ownership. I am being objective. AC Milan under Berlesocni had the exact same problems look at them now. 

2 minutes ago, It's too big said:

You're talking utter bollocks mate. Just shhh...

What part that i said is not true? I will gladly accept im wrong if you can prove what I just said is wrong. 

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

It shows im an actual true fan because I am concerned about the incompetence of our current ownership. I am being objective. AC Milan under Berlesocni had the exact same problems look at them now. 

Roman has given this club everything so dont sit there and say incompetence to me mate. U sound like a spurs fan and your talking utter trash.

What part that i said is not true? I will gladly accept im wrong if you can prove what I just said is wrong. 

In 2 years time that spurs team will all be playing for diff clubs, only a matter of time.

Roman has given this club everything so dont sit there and say incompetence to me mate. U sound like a spurs fan and your talking utter trash.

Yes he has given us a lot. But he has also been incompetent in other aspects of running the club.  

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

There's nothing wrong with our ownership. 2 trophies and a FA cup in the past 4 seasons. Talking about Spurs as if they're the yardstick is hilarious. Spurs have won fuck all, and a new stadium doesn't change that. Arsenal built a new stadium too and how many league titles have they won since? 

In 2 years time that spurs team will all be playing for diff clubs, only a matter of time.

You are not being objective. you are using using your hate for Spurs instead of looking at the big picture. Anyway Im done arguing with you. 

24 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
53 minutes ago, iceboy said:
Really don’t care if this doesn’t happen. We are thinking something big.

Are Thiago or Milinkovic-Savic done deals?

Thiago wont come as no CL I wager,

PLUS

Bayern Munich have ‘never once articulated the thought’ of possibly selling Thiago Alcantara 

That is the verdict of the Bavarian club’s CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. (earlier today)

and M-S is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outta our price range atm

I am hoping for Pjanic now so badly

another name

Talisca, which we had taken a crack at him, I rate him over Golovin

40 goals, 15 assist in last 2 years as an AMF, now started on loan in China

Just scored a hat trick

You are not being objective. you are using using your hate for Spurs instead of looking at the big picture. Anyway Im done arguing with you. 

So u think that spurs team will win the league in the next 2 years and be able to keep all there top players do u?

Thiago wont come as no CL I wager,
PLUS
Bayern Munich have ‘never once articulated the thought’ of possibly selling Thiago Alcantara 
That is the verdict of the Bavarian club’s CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. (earlier today)

and M-S is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outta our price range atm
I am hoping for Pjanic now so badly

another name

Talisca, which we had taken a crack at him, I rate him over Golovin
40 goals, 15 assist in last 2 years as an AMF, now started on loan in China

Just scored a hat trick

Juve supposedly want 80m~ for Pjanic, so he's in the same bracket as SMS in terms of price.

Talisca was a decent proposition before he decided to go after money instead of furthering his career. Players like that should be avoided at all cost

10 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Some of the members on here are utterly entitled. People seem to expect multiple £100m signings or something. It's not how any club is run. Very few, if any clubs are going out there and spending godly amounts of money on players. As for Golovin, we have no idea who our targets are. I don't just listen to what any old journo says about the situation as they only have so much info, they definitely don't know as much as people want to believe. 

I always give detailed 'how its all funded' postings

The only truly huge spend (as long as hazard and Kante are not sold) I ever advocated was, is, will be ICARDI, (and I fullllly paid for it)

we FUCKED it up badly, his release clause was only£98m, for arguably the best pure 9 in the word atm (I rate him here at the Bridge over Kane in Sarri Ball)

I refuse to toss CR7 into any discussion of pure 9, as he plays all over the damn place

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You