test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Aleksandr Golovin

Started by the wes,

455 posts in this topic
Lazio are holding firm at £120 to 130m 
they are not budging so far
There's been plenty of talk of them dropping down quite a bit after Ronaldo's deal.

I'd say 50-60m plus Pedro would get a deal done. However, we need to add RWF's rather than lose them right now.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Why?

It's a better springboard club for him. Going straight from Russia to Chelsea under the limelight is a huge step and a totally different pressure than playing in Monaco renowned for their youth development. He also probably can't be guaranteed a regular starting place here with Barkley, RLC and Fabregas all gunning for that third midfield spot. I think he can continue his progression under minimal pressure in a much stronger league, and in a year or two/three (if he becomes a great player) he can go to a big club with experience under his belt.

BluesMadLad and Stats like this

At this point i guess i am placing my hope on RLC, i believe Cesc, Kante, and Jorginho will start as the trio of midfielders. Barkely is the better goal scorer  than RLC and better instinct, but RLC is hands down the better midfielder. 

20 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

It shows im an actual true fan because I am concerned about the incompetence of our current ownership. I am being objective. AC Milan under Berlesocni had the exact same problems look at them now. 

Ah the old "im more angry and hate the club more so im the better fan"

Vesper and BluesMadLad like this

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We're linked with about 4 more midfielders. I'd be shocked like I've never been shocked before if we signed any of them. They all seem impossible. We'd have to break our transfer record by a considerable amount in order to sign any of Pjanic, Thiago, or SMS.

Watch us panic buy that Vecino dude from Inter on deadline day. He was totally anonymous at the WC and didn't catch the eye at all.

Thiago is very much available and won't cost shit load unlike the two other players u mentioned...and as things stand right now we ain't gonna sign another midfielder lest alone vecino...

13 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

hate for Spurs

Is in our genetic code

/me taps mic........

If I had the wings of a sparrow

if I had the arse of a crow

I'd fly straight over Tottenham 

and shit on those bastards below

7 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Thiago is very much available and won't cost shit load unlike the two other players u mentioned...and as things stand right now we ain't gonna sign another midfielder lest alone vecino...

Thought I read the price rumored for Thiago was 75m or something?

this is why we won't progress as a club, missing a chance to bring in genuine quality , because we have players like moses and pedro who "can do a job"

Blusan Alamb likes this

disappointed, think he could be very useful. Can play on the right as well. Not understand the connection with Jorginho, mentioned by some reporters, different types and also Sarri talked about midfielder issue after Jorginho arrive. Hope for someone else, but with our policy cant get exciting.

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

There's been plenty of talk of them dropping down quite a bit after Ronaldo's deal.

I'd say 50-60m plus Pedro would get a deal done. However, we need to add RWF's rather than lose them right now.

Take Drinkwater, change his name to Daniele Natale Bereacqua (Daniel Noel Drinkwater in Italian) via deed poll

and ship him off to Lazio with £70m for M-S

Take Drinkwater, change his name to Daniele Natale Bereacqua (Daniel Noel Drinkwater in Italian) via deed poll
and ship him off to Lazio with £70m for M-S

Think Lazio would prefer the cash alone.

Just now, Special Juan said:

As long as we have another alternative, and he fits the mould that's all that matters.

Oh we might have alternatives but it's a whole other question whether this incompetent board can pull off the deal. Might end up with Jack Rodwell on deadline day!

So is it a done deal to Monaco?

Really hard to tell who real good players are these days with Media hype and Youtubers posting best of clips, and fans being totally hung up on certain players, which don't tell the entire story!

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh we might have alternatives but it's a whole other question whether this incompetent board can pull off the deal. Might end up with Jack Rodwell on deadline day!

Mark Noble.

57 minutes ago, lucio said:

this is why we won't progress as a club, missing a chance to bring in genuine quality , because we have players like moses and pedro who "can do a job"

We so so need to sell Moses, where is he going to play? No more WB, and Azpi and Zappa ahead of him at RB, I think, unless we sell Zappa.

We will never get more for him that right now.

Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev claims the club have beaten off competition from Chelsea to sign Aleksandr Golovin.

"This afternoon Monaco and CSKA Moscow finally agreed the transfer of Golovin," Vasilyev told Sport Express.

"Our main competitor was Chelsea. I believe that Monaco offered more favourable conditions for the club and a more understandable project for the player.

"Chelsea is a top club, who I treat with great respect, but the midfield is overloaded. In my opinion, Aleksandr can definitely play in any of the leading clubs in the world. But it will take him some more time, he is in a transition stage."