test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Aleksandr Golovin

Started by the wes,

230 posts in this topic

Not sure he suits PL tbh. 

He lacks strenght or balance. It would be hard for him in midfiel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Not sure he suits PL tbh. 

He lacks strenght or balance. It would be hard for him in midfiel.

You say he lacks strength/ballance but from the little Ive seen of him he doesn't seem scared to get stuck in tho and not afraid of tackling. And he scored against both Manure and Gooners this year so he can play against PL teams OK it looks like. He also looks like he WANTS to have the ball too instead of waiting for it to come to him. He likes dribbling, good passer long and short and looks like hes got a strong right foot too.

I'm thinking he might surprise us and be ideal for sarriball

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You say he lacks strength/ballance but from the little Ive seen of him he doesn't seem scared to get stuck in tho and not afraid of tackling. He looks like he WANTS to have the ball too. He likes dribbling, good passer long and short and looks like hes got a strong right foot too.

I'm thinking he might surprise us and be ideal for sarriball

You don't really have much chance in Russian league if you don't have good balance. The board deserves praise if we get him imo.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then Russia played, Leonid Slutsky was one of the commentaries. And he speaks very high about Golovin. Said he has the best stamina and runs a lot, also mention he ran the most in CL group stage out of all teams. Use to manage him at CSKA and have connection with Chelsea, so maybe it is a real possibility there.

Dimitr and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sainttourist said:

Then Russia played, Leonid Slutsky was one of the commentaries. And he speaks very high about Golovin. Said he has the best stamina and runs a lot, also mention he ran the most in CL group stage out of all teams. Use to manage him at CSKA and have connection with Chelsea, so maybe it is a real possibility there.

Him and Kante can be running buddies!

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So happy with these links..Awesome signing..He looks like a proper technical player with some nice dribbling skills..His potential is very good ...Finally excited after a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This makes so much sense for Chelsea. Obviously the Russian ties and with Abramovich being hugely responsible for making Russian football what it is now, it should be a piece of cake for his people to poach the occasional gem. Plays a position where we need more options and quality; potentially huge resale value; Sarri wants him... let's get it done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been told though that #cfc director and chief negotiator Marina Granovskaia has been/is working on a number of transfer deals. Not expecting announcements today but got impression first signings are close. Suspect that means #Rugani #Golovin to start

(Simon Johnson)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure we will go for Seri and Golovin.   One or the other i would have thought.   Otherwise we have a CM pool of Kante, RLC, Barkley, Fabregas, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Seri, Golovin.   Too many and Matt Law claims we will not be selling RLC or Barkley, the club will not listen to offers.   Drinkwater goes i think,  But then that still leaves 7, just seems 1 or 2 too much to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Been told though that #cfc director and chief negotiator Marina Granovskaia has been/is working on a number of transfer deals. Not expecting announcements today but got impression first signings are close. Suspect that means #Rugani #Golovin to start

(Simon Johnson)

I'd have said those 2 players were closest too.  I know there is reports that Alisson is close, but i just dont believe them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I am not sure we will go for Seri and Golovin.   One or the other i would have thought.   Otherwise we have a CM pool of Kante, RLC, Barkley, Fabregas, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Seri, Golovin.   Too many and Matt Law claims we will not be selling RLC or Barkley, the club will not listen to offers.   Drinkwater goes i think,  But then that still leaves 7, just seems 1 or 2 too much to me

There were a few reports at the start of the week that RLC would be loaned out again next season and if Drinkwater is sold it would leave 6 midfielders for a likely 3 man position, which sounds realistic.

Barkley and Bakayoko have it all to prove, and Fabregas I think will be phased out over this next season before leaving at the end of his contract.

ChelseaFanUK likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea will conclude the deal for golovin for £27m after the Russian finishes his World Cup.

Chelsea want to sell Danny drinkwater and value him over £30m BUT will NOT consider any bids for Ruben loftus-cheek OR Ross Barkley!

Via matt law / telegraph

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea will conclude the deal for golovin for £27m after the Russian finishes his World Cup.

Chelsea want to sell Danny drinkwater and value him over £30m BUT will NOT consider any bids for Ruben loftus-cheek OR Ross Barkley!

Via matt law / telegraph

no chance we will get £30m for drinkwater we would be luck to get £20m for him 

xPetrCechx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, the wes said:

no chance we will get £30m for drinkwater we would be luck to get £20m for him 

Someone would pay at least £20m for him I believe. He's not a bad player by any stretch, he's just the level below the top level. He'd be a good buy for anyone outside the top 6. 

Proven Premier League, European, International experience. Still got a lot to offer at his age. The inflated English/Homegrown fee to add on too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.