test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Aleksandr Golovin

Started by the wes,

455 posts in this topic
9 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Clutching at straws?

Why would anyone like a post if it is about their future and it's from a player close to that him as well? Would only add more fuel to fire unnecessarily if it was untrue. 

Just saying from a general social media user perspective.

But for the sake of the discussion, so what if it adds more fuel to the fire? Only the fans would really care. The player and whoever else are involved will just laugh it off, particularly if the player (or others) knows where he is going - whether it's to us or Monaco. Plus, there have been such instances in the past and the player never moved to the club in question. 

AK-3001 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

Just saying from a general social media user perspective.

But for the sake of the discussion, so what if it adds more fuel to the fire? Only the fans would really care. The player and whoever else are involved will just laugh it off, particularly if the player (or others) knows where he is going - whether it's to us or Monaco. 

Fair enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 10:32 AM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I must be in the minority but I'm not at all fussed. This signing or lack thereof has me feeling indifferent... I don't see why there is all the hype but to be fair a lot of big clubs are chasing his signature. I think Barkley, if he increases his work rate under Sarri, will be an excellent fit for Sarri's Hamsik role

:cig:CAREFREE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have RLC and Barkley. Was never sure why a move for Golovin made sense anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, It's too big said:

We have RLC and Barkley. Was never sure why a move for Golovin made sense anyway. 

More like we have Barkley and Cesc. I'll bet anyone we won't see RLC play for us this season. He'll go on loan where he can play every week. No point keeping him here.

Looks like Barkley and Cesc will compete for the Hamsik place.

Dimitr likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

More like we have Barkley and Cesc. I'll bet anyone we won't see RLC play for us this season. He'll go on loan where he can play every week. No point keeping him here.

Looks like Barkley and Cesc will compete for the Hamsik place.

Barkley all day long for me. Cesc has 20 mins in him then his legs go back to the bench lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Barkley all day long for me. Cesc has 20 mins in him then his legs go back to the bench lol

It is really amazing how much Barkley stock went up based on a game against freaking Perth Glory in a friendly game.

Barkley and Kante are both runners, Jorginho by himself cannot make that midfield work against decent teams. Even against Perth Glory Barkley really benefited by the fact Cesc help Jorginho in the build up, given Barkley a free role near the box. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

It is really amazing how much Barkley stock went up based on a game against freaking Perth Glory in a friendly game.

Barkley and Kante are both runners, Jorginho by himself cannot make that midfield work against decent teams. Even against Perth Glory Barkley really benefited by the fact Cesc help Jorginho in the build up, given Barkley a free role near the box. 

Kante made Leicester's midfield work with Drinkwater as his partner. With Sarri's reputation for coaching, Barkley was earmarked early among some supporters as a player who could really benefit.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Kante made Leicester's midfield work with Drinkwater as his partner. With Sarri's reputation for coaching, Barkley was earmarked early among some supporters as a player who could really benefit.

Come on Tomo you are better than that.

Leicester system was more based on bypassing midfield, passing to the attackers as quick as possible. Sarri system is more deliberate and keeping the ball in midfield attempting to find breakthroughs. 

Check this sequence, i will look to see more on twitter.

 

 

kellzfresh and Tomo like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.