Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Barkley first and foremost must prove his fitness.

Right now he looks as fit as the butchers dog. All he has dome since his last injury is train - might have gone overboard with the upper arms tho.

If hes not fit enough now I cant see he ever will be.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Right now he looks as fit as the butchers dog. All he has dome since his last injury is train - might have gone overboard with the upper arms tho.

If hes not fit enough now I cant see he ever will be.

He's spent the most of his football career recovering, what we are seeing now isn't much different.

2 hours ago, Dimitr said:

CKSA Moscow goalkeeper Sergey Chepchugov appears to say goodbye to Aleksandr Golovin and wish him luck at Chelsea via his Instagram!

I don’t know if this account is fake 

thoughts ?

0EDCE269-20E4-4846-A246-6F197A1C1017.jpeg

Real account.

Im not bothered, him or pjanic....

This has been going from one club to another. First it was us then it was Juve then it looked like he was going to us again. Then Monaco made a bit, then he apparently did not want to move there, then apparently as of yesterday he was on his way there and now looks like he is coming to us. He also liked that post too, so you would think that should be that.

8 minutes ago, Stats said:

This has been going from one club to another. First it was us then it was Juve then it looked like he was going to us again. Then Monaco made a bit, then he apparently did not want to move there, then apparently as of yesterday he was on his way there and now looks like he is coming to us. He also liked that post too, so you would think that should be that.

2 days ago, they said he was off to barcelona

6 hours ago, Dimitr said:

CKSA Moscow goalkeeper Sergey Chepchugov appears to say goodbye to Aleksandr Golovin and wish him luck at Chelsea via his Instagram!

I don’t know if this account is fake 

thoughts ?

0EDCE269-20E4-4846-A246-6F197A1C1017.jpeg

People getting excited Golovin liked the post...What if he only did so because of the first part of the message as opposed to the second one? 🤔

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

People getting excited Golovin liked the post...What if he only did so because of the first part of the message as opposed to the second one? 🤔

Difficult to buy that. Even if he didn't realize it then, he'd have unliked it by now. 

As I dont have any social media account - Titter,FB - Ive got no idea if theres a way to read or post these Twitters in English or not.

Its pointless them being re linked if we cant read them and it winds me up lol

Is there a way I can click summet for a translation?

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

As I dont have any social media account - Titter,FB - Ive got no idea if theres a way to read or post these Twitters in English or not.

Its pointless them being re linked if we cant read them and it winds me up lol

Is there a way I can click summet for a translation?

Copy and paste it into goole translate

6 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Copy and paste it into goole translate

haha I tried that a couple of times mate, Because of gow Twitters are all disjointed and npt written as a sentence or a paragrapg ut came out as a bunch of mis joined words that made absolutely no difference.

Whenever I post something thats written in a 'none English' language I always get it translated before I post it. Thats why I asked if there was something on Twitter or FB that can translate it V4 it was posted or we could use when linked. There surely must be tho I cant see one when I googled it.

You would think a deal for a player in the Russian league whose price is so low by modern standards and who doesn't seem to be super desired by 10 top teams would be pretty simple and straightforward. Like, surely if he was a top target of ours he'd have long since signed. Makes me think that either we aren't after another midfielder and are happy with RLC/Cesc/Barkley for that Hamsik role, or there's another target other than Golovin. 

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

You would think a deal for a player in the Russian league whose price is so low by modern standards and who doesn't seem to be super desired by 10 top teams would be pretty simple and straightforward. Like, surely if he was a top target of ours he'd have long since signed. Makes me think that either we aren't after another midfielder and are happy with RLC/Cesc/Barkley for that Hamsik role, or there's another target other than Golovin. 

Or the more likely scenario, the board don't know how to negotiate.

13 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

Difficult to buy that. Even if he didn't realize it then, he'd have unliked it by now. 

You don't necessarily need to 'agree' with the whole post to actually like it though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You