the wes

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe the board did screw up or maybe Golovin feels going to Monaco would be better for his career. We don’t know exactly for sure, do we? 

what we know is that our board needed atleast two months to hire sarri and one month to finish the signing of golovin.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I seriously don't get how Drinkwater is still a Chelsea player. Barely got a sniff last season when options were severely limited. Now we have Jorginho, a fit Barkley, and possibly RLC if Sarri likes him. DD won't get near our XI at this point.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him as the direct cover for Kante and Jorginho for a season which i wouldn't actually mind, he did a solid but unspectacular job as a squad player upto January last season and has the basics needed for a Sarri system.

12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

CKSA Moscow goalkeeper Sergey Chepchugov appears to say goodbye to Aleksandr Golovin and wish him luck at Chelsea via his Instagram!

I don’t know if this account is fake 

thoughts ?

0EDCE269-20E4-4846-A246-6F197A1C1017.jpeg

Pretty sure it's a real account

22 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

CKSA Moscow goalkeeper Sergey Chepchugov appears to say goodbye to Aleksandr Golovin and wish him luck at Chelsea via his Instagram!

I don’t know if this account is fake 

thoughts ?

0EDCE269-20E4-4846-A246-6F197A1C1017.jpeg

And is that Golos Twitter account he has 'liked' it from? Not

I would be very very happy if this is true.

I dont understand how some of us think this to be a bad move. The guy must be one of the only other players that could keep pace with the wee baldy man. We put him in the Hamsik spot and I really dont see a problem.

Our CM is hopefully sorted. been awhile since his Gran and sister started to follow us!

I don't think it's just that people rate him and he clearly made a very good impression at the World Cup which would suggest he'd fit into a Sarri system well, but the price being rumoured (around 30m euros) in this current market seems very good value and has to be attractive to the board who have done far more in recent years seeking value for money.

He's at an age, and attracted the attention of other clubs whereby for the price, if things didn't work we wouldn't likely take much of a hit on selling him in the future (think Barkley compared to Drinkwater / Bakayoko).

And if he's a hit then it'll be a bargain.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If we play 433 he won't play in the Willian role as the right sider of the front 3,.

i know I said yesterday about using the right tool and still reckon its generally right.

But what do you think about using Barkley in for Willian?

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

i know I said yesterday about using the right tool and still reckon its generally right.

But what do you think about using Barkley in for Willian?

Barkley's credentials are more utilised in the centre not out wide, he doesn't possess enough skill set to play as a wide attacker.

Golovin will be in the midfield, playing to his strengths, by pressing high and winning the ball to advance onto the attackers.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Barkley's credentials are more utilised in the centre not out wide, he doesn't possess enough skill set to play as a wide attacker.

Golovin will be in the midfield, playing to his strengths, by pressing high and winning the ball to advance onto the attackers.

Well I just thought that in Napoli they don't really use the wingers out wide do they. They bring them in tighter.

Hes a good passer,dribbler he likes cutting inside. Just thought he might have fitted.

But he would still make hood cover for all the CM spots at least. We shall see what Sarri will do.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well I just thought that in Napoli they don't really use the wingers out wide do they. They bring them in tighter.

Hes a good passer,dribbler he likes cutting inside. Just thought he might have fitted.

But he would still make hood cover for all the CM spots at least. We shall see what Sarri will do.

Barkley first and foremost must prove his fitness.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You