test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Aleksandr Golovin

Started by the wes,

455 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, Jason said:

People getting excited Golovin liked the post...What if he only did so because of the first part of the message as opposed to the second one? 🤔

Difficult to buy that. Even if he didn't realize it then, he'd have unliked it by now. 

Unionjack and milan.cech like this

As I dont have any social media account - Titter,FB - Ive got no idea if theres a way to read or post these Twitters in English or not.

Its pointless them being re linked if we cant read them and it winds me up lol

Is there a way I can click summet for a translation?

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

As I dont have any social media account - Titter,FB - Ive got no idea if theres a way to read or post these Twitters in English or not.

Its pointless them being re linked if we cant read them and it winds me up lol

Is there a way I can click summet for a translation?

Copy and paste it into goole translate

6 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Copy and paste it into goole translate

haha I tried that a couple of times mate, Because of gow Twitters are all disjointed and npt written as a sentence or a paragrapg ut came out as a bunch of mis joined words that made absolutely no difference.

Whenever I post something thats written in a 'none English' language I always get it translated before I post it. Thats why I asked if there was something on Twitter or FB that can translate it V4 it was posted or we could use when linked. There surely must be tho I cant see one when I googled it.

BluesMadLad likes this

You would think a deal for a player in the Russian league whose price is so low by modern standards and who doesn't seem to be super desired by 10 top teams would be pretty simple and straightforward. Like, surely if he was a top target of ours he'd have long since signed. Makes me think that either we aren't after another midfielder and are happy with RLC/Cesc/Barkley for that Hamsik role, or there's another target other than Golovin. 

xPetrCechx likes this

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

You would think a deal for a player in the Russian league whose price is so low by modern standards and who doesn't seem to be super desired by 10 top teams would be pretty simple and straightforward. Like, surely if he was a top target of ours he'd have long since signed. Makes me think that either we aren't after another midfielder and are happy with RLC/Cesc/Barkley for that Hamsik role, or there's another target other than Golovin. 

Or the more likely scenario, the board don't know how to negotiate.

13 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

Difficult to buy that. Even if he didn't realize it then, he'd have unliked it by now. 

You don't necessarily need to 'agree' with the whole post to actually like it though.

Supermonkey92 likes this

There is a post on Instagram made by former Golovin team mate from CSKA who is wishing him good luck at Chelsea.

12 minutes ago, Kajo said:

There is a post on Instagram made by former Golovin team mate from CSKA who is wishing him good luck at Chelsea.

Have you read any of the previous posts mate?

Stats and BluesMadLad like this

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Apparently...

Been happening a week now..... excuse me if I dont get to excited haha!?!

14 minutes ago, the wes said:

What's the hold up signing him tho 

It's the weekend. These things can take a while to go through the final stages. We may have agreed everything a week ago, but there's other things which need to be sorted before he is officially signed and pictured with the shirt at Stamford Bridge. 

the wes likes this