• 6 months later...
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/10/2017 at 3:01 AM, the wes said:

Chelsea target £15m deal for CSKA Moscow midfielder Aleksandr Golovin before World Cup begins

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/10/chelsea-target-15m-deal-cska-moscow-midfielder-aleksandr-golovin-world-cup-begins-7146453/?ito=cbshare

I quite like what Ive seen of him. Had a purler against Saudi eh. But allot of links to gooners right now You would think Roman would be all over him

5b2d54288232d_Screenshot-2018-6-22AleksandrGolovinFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.94ded6e1859e0b5481ce82a3e46b0b90.png

A lot of times when you do a bit of YouTube scouting, you can come away unimpressed. This kid really jumps out as very impressive for me. I know the level of opposition he's playing against in Russia isn't top level, but he looks fantastic. 

Superb on the ball (first touch, dribbling, carrying the ball forward) but also seems to enjoy getting stuck in and winning the ball. Normally players with his technical skill set are very small and focused only on attacking. Golovin is pretty big and can use his body to ease players off the ball.

Know who he reminds me of when he's on the ball? A non-lazy Mesut Özil. Silky smooth.

25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

A lot of times when you do a bit of YouTube scouting, you can come away unimpressed. This kid really jumps out as very impressive for me. I know the level of opposition he's playing against in Russia isn't top level, but he looks fantastic. 

Superb on the ball (first touch, dribbling, carrying the ball forward) but also seems to enjoy getting stuck in and winning the ball. Normally players with his technical skill set are very small and focused only on attacking. Golovin is pretty big and can use his body to ease players off the ball.

Know who he reminds me of when he's on the ball? A non-lazy Mesut Özil. Silky smooth.

This isn't going to end well, is it? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Any quality in this signing? Hoping we can still go for Nabil Fekir or Leon Bailey... 

The quoted price is 25 million and he isn't a right winger. 

He's an attacking centre mid. Will probably play next to Kante with a deep playmaker behind them in a midfield 3 (if we sign him )

5 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

The quoted price is 25 million and he isn't a right winger. 

He's an attacking centre mid. Will probably play next to Kante with a deep playmaker behind them in a midfield 3 (if we sign him )

Oh thanks... No Seri then

8 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Not sure, Seri could easily play in a DLP role that Jorginho played for Napoli. Golovin looks like an LCM. We can play Golovin, Seri and Kante together. Although I don't think Golovin is a sure starter. More like a rotation player, who if plays well, should keep seeing the minutes.

8 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Not sure, Seri could easily play in a DLP role that Jorginho played for Napoli. Golovin looks like an LCM. We can play Golovin, Seri and Kante together. Although I don't think Golovin is a sure starter. More like a rotation player, who if plays well, should keep seeing the minutes.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You