test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Ham 1-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

233 posts in this topic

Bakayoko off for Willian or Pedro. We need more movement. 

Is it a coincidence that slo-mo Marcus bloody Alonso, Flickedy flick Cahill and Tiemoue "everytime I go up for a header i hurt my back, oh shit I'm playing a professional football game better stop daydreaming, no worries I'm still as good as Kante and Pogba" Bakayoko were the ones chasing shadows for the goal? 

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

Bakayoko off for Willian or Pedro. We need more movement. 

Is it a coincidence that slo-mo Marcus bloody Alonso, Flickedy flick Cahill and Tiemoue "everytime I go up for a header i hurt my back, oh shit I'm playing a professional football game better stop daydreaming, no worries I'm still as good as Kante and Pogba" Bakayoko were the ones chasing shadows for the goal? 

It's not much about movement, it's the fact that Bakayoko is shit.

HOW IS THAT A YELLOW CARD!? He was pulling out and Adrian ran into him!

Anthony Taylor is the worst ref in the league.

DDA likes this

Gary flickedy flick Cahill hasnt turned up. 

Gary "I refuse to play football from the back if i'm the slightet bit pressured, so no worries guys i'll slowly slide the ball back to the keeper so he is forced to boot it" Cahill has though. 

We have maybe 2 players you could say have somewhat of an intensity to their game, both attacking and defending (Hazard + Kante). Imagine trying to achieve any major trophy when that's the sum of the pressure your team applies, and that's the sum of pace in your side.

fear not lads, we're playing better now dominating the ball.

i still believe we're gonna win this.

let's have some faith in the lads.

5 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Our wing backs are beyond rubbish. Splash the fucking cash on these two positions.

But then we're stuck with wing backs, who're no doubt rubbish defensively if we grow balls and stop with 5 defenders at the back. The answer is to not use wing backs full stop. Last season's makeshift formation was never supposed to set the foundation for our future.