test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

Started by OneMoSalah,

142 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

i know that, i'm just saying we should sell those type of players instead ours top players if we want getting stronger! of course if hazard wants leave nothing we can do!

lol, noone wants to sell Hazard to gather funds for future transfers

Huge signing this if we are actually in for him . 

At least we see big targets no more crouch ,benteke ,caroll .No more suffering 

Hm. So if we buying him this means Golovin going to Juventus. Because i don't see the point of buying another midfielder.

Supermonkey92 likes this

5 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

Hm. So if we buying him this means Golovin going to Juventus. Because i don't see the point of buying another midfielder.

him or Golovin... Impossible to buy three midfielders the same window....especially when we have Barkley who can still prove his quality this coming season... 

Supermonkey92 likes this

32 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We aren't spunking our entire summer budget on midfield. Don't even think SMS is being considered by our board because he'd cost so much.

Golovin would cost a fraction of the price and outperformed him at the WC. Much smarter buy. SMS looks like an unbelieveable talent but surely out of our price range.

Golovin had the better WC but SMS is miles ahead as a player, he was amazing for Lazio the past couple of years. He would by all accounts be the most perfect partner to finish our midfield. If we managed to sign him and trotted out a midfield of Jorginho/Kante/SMS i would be right there with @Unionjack 

Curious to see if any traction is gained moving forward, I think however this will be a weak twitter link and it will die out really quickly. @Pizy is right about our budget and his cost. 100m+ is the starting point for this guy. 

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Huge signing this if we are actually in for him . 

At least we see big targets no more crouch ,benteke ,caroll .No more suffering 

Wait till the transfer period is over. We may be interested and still left with buying 'Drinkwater' and deadline

15 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Wait till the transfer period is over. We may be interested and still left with buying 'Drinkwater' and deadline

Right now I'd put Waterboy at the bottom of our CM pile so I cant see a chance in hell of us using him which is sad. So even if we don't manage to but Savic or Golo we have 2 of the best CMs in the world IMHO of course

But if we get a forward playmaker we could fuck everybody up (that is if we have a proper 3 up front)

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

We aren't spunking our entire summer budget on midfield. Don't even think SMS is being considered by our board because he'd cost so much.

Golovin would cost a fraction of the price and outperformed him at the WC. Much smarter buy. SMS looks like an unbelieveable talent but surely out of our price range.

Honestly regarding price range, I think the signing of Jorginho indicates change and also a belief in the new manager and his philosophy (sounds stupid typing it but obvious haha).

As well as that we are after Higuain, Rugani and Alisson who will all cost a lot of money, particularly for a 30 year old and a GK. I think if Sarri has said he wants him, he will get him, same with Higuain, Rugani and Alisson. Lets see though, I have no doubts that Golovin will be a good player but Milinkovic-Savic will be an outstanding player in 2 or 3 years and if we can get him for anything between 70-100M we should quite rightly be in for him (markets been fucked for years but say 10 years ago he'd probably cost about 40m or so). 

Unionjack likes this

This guy looked bang average in the WC but he was playing in a bang average tean with a shit system in place. Still he diesn't seem the kind of player Sarri would want. He seems more of a Mourinho kind of player.

El P. likes this

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly regarding price range, I think the signing of Jorginho indicates change and also a belief in the new manager and his philosophy (sounds stupid typing it but obvious haha).

As well as that we are after Higuain, Rugani and Alisson who will all cost a lot of money, particularly for a 30 year old and a GK. I think if Sarri has said he wants him, he will get him, same with Higuain, Rugani and Alisson. Lets see though, I have no doubts that Golovin will be a good player but Milinkovic-Savic will be an outstanding player in 2 or 3 years and if we can get him for anything between 70-100M we should quite rightly be in for him (markets been fucked for years but say 10 years ago he'd probably cost about 40m or so). 

I doubt we're actually in for Sergej but I do agree, the signing of Jorginho could mark the end of the penny pinching that has gone on.

As always I feel we're being linked to force teams to stump up an absurd amount

OneMoSalah likes this

6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly regarding price range, I think the signing of Jorginho indicates change and also a belief in the new manager and his philosophy (sounds stupid typing it but obviously haha). As well as that we are after Higuain, Rugani and Alisson who will all cost a lot of money, particularly for a 30 year old and a GK. I think if Sarri has said he wants him, he will get him, same with Higuain, Rugani and Alisson. Lets see though, I have no doubts that Golovin will be a good player but Milinkovic-Savic will be an outstanding player in 2 or 3 years and if we can get him for anything between 50-100M we should quite rightly be in for him. 

Spock.gif.94e09ecb541e285664a858059deacd31.gif

OneMoSalah and 11Drogba like this

On 7/16/2018 at 11:13 AM, the wes said:

Chelsea are interested in Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, according to Corriere dello Sport

Mate!! OMG!!! PLEEEEEEEZE!!!!  Can we huh?Huh? Can we? PLEEEEEEZE!!!

Lazio drop asking price for Chelsea target Milinkovic-Savic

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/07/19/lazio-drop-asking-price-for-chelsea-and-manchester-united-linked-sergej-milinkovic-savic/383114/

blues.bridge likes this

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Mate!! OMG!!! PLEEEEEEEZE!!!!  Can we huh?Huh? Can we? PLEEEEEEZE!!!

Lazio drop asking price for Chelsea target Milinkovic-Savic

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/07/19/lazio-drop-asking-price-for-chelsea-and-manchester-united-linked-sergej-milinkovic-savic/383114/

lazio want Pedro like Anderson substitute, so why we don't offer them £85B plus Pedro?
Kante-jorginho-SMS would be one of the best midfielder in the world!
we can get money from sales of Bakayoko and drinkwater and more others like cahill or luiz or several useless players like piazon,omeruo,kalas, hector...

Unionjack likes this

1 minute ago, blues.bridge said:

lazio want Pedro like Anderson substitute, so why we don't offer them £85B plus Pedro?
Kante-jorginho-SMS would be one of the best midfielder in the world!
we can get money from sales of Bakayoko and drinkwater and more others like cahill or luiz or several useless players like piazon,omeruo,kalas, hector...

OHH I know bud, Our CM would just be unlayable Truly amazing. If we are talking world class this would be it!!

blues.bridge likes this

They want Pedro? Offer 50-70M plus Pedro. What a signing he'd be. Means we can get rid of either one of Bakayoko or Drinkwater too. 

oldportblue likes this

26 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

They want Pedro? Offer 50-70M plus Pedro. What a signing he'd be. Means we can get rid of either one of Bakayoko or Drinkwater too. 

We can get rid of both of them when the Golovin deal goes through. 

As soon as there is a chance, get rid of those frauds.

OneMoSalah likes this