test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

19. Mason Mount

Started by the wes,

644 posts in this topic

He has been dissapointing soo far. Doesn't look anywhere near ready for us so I am understsnding this loan move minute by minute. 

He changed the score with a shot from outside the box like Lampard used to. I am happy for both Lampard and Mount.

4 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

He changed the score with a shot from outside the box like Lampard used to. I am happy for both Lampard and Mount.

The keeper should have save it 

10 hours ago, herpthederp said:

Just scored another against Oldham.

Seen the goal on SSN cracking goal it was it was so lampard a like the goal 😃😃

I was at the Millwall game with my dad today and Mason played well, not amazing but clearly above the Derby players (Aside from their #10 Lawrence) and onboard with the football that Lampard wants to play.. However, its Derby, quite a few times he was visibly frustrated but one thing to note is that he was very very lightweight.

George Saville had a really good game, Millwall seems to his level.

Unionjack, Stats, manpe and 1 other like this

33 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

That’s what I thougt about Sinclair, Ben Sahar and Di Santo 10 years ago :,(

No you didnt. Apart from Sinclair They were not academy products just average players we bought in their early twens.