Mason Mount

the wes

16 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Their final goal was more than a sniff they walked through the middle of the pitch and I swear Antonio's goal was from open play too.

City play two energetic 8's. It works because they work hard. Up and down the pitch. Havertz won't do that

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah my mistake. Christensen ball watching for that goal. 

We restricted them to three shots on target and they scored three however. Also, Mount didn't even start this game. It was Kovacic+Kante. 

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Or maybe it was because we played well which didn't allow them to build any attacking momentum?

This exact same Watford team created about 5 clear chances against Arsenal the other day.

I can probably anticipate his response "Hmmmm" "lololol". 😂

I mean honestly, how hard is it to understand what FL wanted us to do.

22 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

LOL. Because we hade 5 midfielders in front of the defence lol. Are you misunderstanding me, hmmmmm? Its when they are out of position we are fucked and they *are* out of position often. Quoting a game where we had either 11 men behind the ball or where countering them is irrelevant. Lol.

The Watford game had nothing to do with a solid performance by us they were cowards.

So what now hmmmm? Lolololololol

Lol. 

Let's do it point by point.

Mount did not start the whu game. Kova and kante did. So no we did not lose it due to 2 no. 8.

Sure, the Watford game had nothing to do with us. So evrytime we fuck up, it's us, otherwise it's the other team, right? Perfectly logical conclusion. 😂😂

If the point was being "out of position" then performances against Watford proves otherwise. 

If the point was defensive nuance, then we have city. 

Otherwise you can keep changing your goal posts as and when it's suits your agenda.

Or maybe it was because we played well which didn't allow them to build any attacking momentum?
This exact same Watford team created about 5 clear chances against Arsenal the other day.
No we had nothing to do. They left one striker on the half way line and had 9 players behind the ball. They didn't press us at all it was walking pace.

And the arsenal game came weeks later whilst our game with them was relatively close to the restart. Regardless of why they played so poor, that they played much better in another match doesnt mean they played well or were a threat in our match

Yeah my mistake. Christensen ball watching for that goal. 
We restricted them to three shots on target and they scored three however. Also, Mount didn't even start this game. It was Kovacic+Kante. 
My mistake with regards to the west ham game, I thought barkley and mount played

Lol. 

Let's do it point by point.

Mount did not start the whu game. Kova and kante did. So no we did not lose it due to 2 no. 8.

Sure, the Watford game had nothing to do with us. So evrytime we fuck up, it's us, otherwise it's the other team, right? Perfectly logical conclusion. [emoji23][emoji23]

If the point was being "out of position" then performances against Watford proves otherwise. 

If the point was defensive nuance, then we have city. 

Otherwise you can keep changing your goal posts as and when it's suits your agenda.

Lol. Oh please.

The watford game didn't reflect on us defensively because you can judge whether their players were competent and they weren't. Or are you saying you can't tell the difference between us controlling the opposition and the opposition being poor? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Watford didn't move past the halfway line so the point about two 8's is moot. Against city we had 5 midfielders behind the ball so, again, the point is moot

6 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Lol. Oh please.

The watford game didn't reflect on us defensively because you can judge whether their players were competent and they weren't. Or are you saying you can't tell the difference between us controlling the opposition and the opposition being poor? emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Watford didn't move past the halfway line so the point about two 8's is moot. Against city we had 5 midfielders behind the ball so, again, the point is moot

Lol. I cant judge if Watford were poor or we were good, but damn, look at the confidence and the super power that you have which can so easily make the correct assumption. 

But I like this - 

" We should play 2 no. 8s, will help us pin the teams back, exhibit A"

"Exhibit A is invalid as the opposition Did not want to cross the half way line"

Yeah sure, it was the first time Watford were playing a big team. Not like they beat Liverpool playing on the counter, right? 😂😂 Lol indeed.

Lol. I cant judge if Watford were poor or we were good, but damn, look at the confidence and the super power that you have which can so easily make the correct assumption. 
But I like this - 
" We should play 2 no. 8s, will help us pin the teams back, exhibit A"
"Exhibit A is invalid as the opposition Did not want to cross the half way line"
Yeah sure, it was the first time Watford were playing a big team. Not like they beat Liverpool playing on the counter, right? [emoji23][emoji23] Lol indeed.
Do you understand that a team can be shit one game and great in another [emoji1787][emoji1787]

"Playing 2 8's pressed watford back"

" No they gave us so much time on the ball they weren't even trying to attack. They would have sat deep if we played only 2 midfielders"

*pikachu surprised face* "what kind of super power is this?!"

Lol

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Do you understand that a team can be shit one game and great in another emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

" No they gave us so much time on the ball they weren't even trying to attack. They would have sat deep if we played only 2 midfielders"

Lol

Sure mate. Whatever floats your boat. They can be good against arsenal, beat pool, but against us it HAS to be that "they were poor" 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Do you understand that a team can be shit one game and great in another emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Lol

Surprised Pikachu - Meming Wiki

MASON MOUNT EXCLUSIVE CUP FINAL INTERVIEW: WEMBLEY TRIPS AS A BOY, THRIVING UNDER FRANK AND FIGHTING FOR A SPECIAL TROPHY

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/08/01/mason-mount-exclusive-cup-final-interview--wembley-trips-as-a-bo?cardIndex=0-0

Mason Mount interview: Wembley trips as a boy, dealing with ...

As we continue our build-up to this evening’s Heads Up FA Cup final, Mason Mount talks about watching his hometown team triumph at Wembley, the secrets behind his brilliant breakthrough season in blue and what we need to do to beat Arsenal…

The FA Cup’s magical mystique has been conjured from 148 years of history, tales of famous giant-killings and upsets mixed in with the drama of knockout football and the passing down of cherished memories from generation to generation.

It is, according to Mason Mount, ‘a special competition’ and he should know, having first attended a final at the age of nine as his hometown club Portsmouth defied all the odds back in 2008, beating Cardiff City.

Wide-eyed and dwarfed by the majority packed inside Wembley, Mount remembers the day like any football-mad boy would. As he prepares to line up for Chelsea in the 2020 final 12 years on, the pen of FA Cup folklore is poised to write another chapter.

‘I went to both the semi-final and the final in 2008 with my dad and it was just brilliant to see Portsmouth actually lift the trophy,’ he recalls in an exclusive interview with the official Chelsea website as we look ahead to today’s final against Arsenal.

snip

3 hours ago, killer1257 said:

He has to increase his creativity. He made almost zero impact yesterday

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I have nothing against him but I wish we have attacking midfielders who raise their heads up to look for runners instead of only making aimless runs everywhere. Look at Lampard as a player, I lost count the number of times he gave assists simply because he raised his head to look for options. 

Mount needs to do that more and stop this Barkley route of only looking at the ball when in possession, raise your head when on the ball, you're an attacking Mid for crying out loud.

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

I have nothing against him but I wish we have attacking midfielders who raise their heads up to look for runners instead of only making aimless runs everywhere. Look at Lampard as a player, I lost count the number of times he gave assists simply because he raised his head to look for options. 

Mount needs to do that more and stop this Barkley route of only looking at the ball when in possession, raise your head when on the ball, you're an attacking Mid for crying out loud.

About that...

I know other players are guilty of the same thing above but Mount becomes absolutely braindead in the final third.