test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

19. Mason Mount

Started by the wes,

1,040 posts in this topic
On 23/07/2020 at 0:34 AM, NikkiCFC said:

I was counting how many times he fucked up our attacks in the first half... Probably 6 or 7 times. 

No excuse playing him as LW over not only Puli but Pedro and CHO. He is not a winger. 

Anyway, looking forward to see what position will Frank invent for him next season to keep him in the starting 11 with Timo, Kai, Puli and Hakim around.

why quarantine btw. Do a  test and be done with it

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

why quarantine btw. Do a  test and be done with it

That's because the incubation period of COVID-19 is 14 days. The virus may have gotten inside someone but the symptom(s) may not show up until a few days later. 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

That's because the incubation period of COVID-19 is 14 days. The virus may have gotten inside someone but the symptom(s) may not show up until a few days later. 

that is irrelevant tho. A Corona test will detect the antibody just hours after a possible infection and days before there are any symptoms. In Germany we only quarantine till the test results are there.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

that is irrelevant tho. A Corona test will detect the antibody just hours after a possible infection and days before there are any symptoms. In Germany we only quarantine till the test results are there.

But that's not a foolproof approach? Standard procedure in most/many countries is 14-day quarantine and with at least 2 tests during the period.

Havertz vs Mount 3 years ago.

Looking at some U19 highlights games Mount really looked like a baller... Now I understand why was he so rated in youth. 

I think physicality is the biggest issue in his transition into senior football.

blu35_army likes this

Imagine Mason has the same physical transformation that Goretzka had last season. That would do wonders to his game.

I feel like he'd be the perfect box to box midfielder if he had the physique for it.

Supermonkey92 likes this

3 hours ago, Azul said:

Imagine Mason has the same physical transformation that Goretzka had last season. That would do wonders to his game.

I feel like he'd be the perfect box to box midfielder if he had the physique for it.

best get him on the first plane over to Germany or Russia and pump him full of roids.

Azul likes this

The chance has passed. Lockdown was the only time for athletes to take roids without a chance of being caught. 

Goretzka lol

100% on roids

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I read the before and after photos of Goretzka were actually a year and a half apart. Not 4 months. 

That’s true. He worked on his physique a lot after he joint Bayern. But I am still pretty sure he had a mildly dosed tren/test cycle during the lockdown. Maybe some Anavar or Dianabol as well. You can see how his face aged, The receding hairline, the acne and also the skin on his shoulders. Same stuff I have seen in dozens of guys in the gym doing Roids for their first time. 

That’s true. He worked on his physique a lot after he joint Bayern. But I am still pretty sure he had a mildly dosed tren/test cycle during the lockdown. Maybe some Anavar or Dianabol as well. You can see how his face aged, The receding hairline, the acne and also the skin on his shoulders. Same stuff I have seen in dozens of guys in the gym doing Roids for their first time. 
Id be surprised if hes stacking all 4!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Id be surprised if hes stacking all 4!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No I think 2 of the 4 is probable. One oral, one injected is standard these days for pro athletes. 

45 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I am really looking forward to seeing Mount with his new teammates, really feel he's going to complement them well.

Although not exactly the same position I kind of get similar vibes to our old boy Pedro when he was at Barcelona. Not as naturally gifted as Pulisic, the new boys or even CHO but still good enough to hold his own and puts in the yards and top players love playing alongside players like that and more importantly, managers love having those type of players on their books.

This.

I think we are going to see mount become a lot more dangerous 

Tomo likes this

I agree that an eventual front 4 of Puli-Werner-Ziyech-Havertz makes sense. And I’d put CHO at either wing as a sub before Mount. Mount excelled box to box and on direct kicks. But he while he can shoot, he didn’t seem to contribute to attacks in ways you expect of an attacking winger. However, that front 4 jeopardizes his playing time, because both Kova and Kante seem better suited to sit between that front 4 and the back 4. Should be interesting, since obviously FL really likes Mount on the pitch.

Supermonkey92 likes this

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I read the before and after photos of Goretzka were actually a year and a half apart. Not 4 months. 

Yeah true, he was getting bulkier for a while now. Even pre corona, he wasnt skinny like before anymore.

But even in this time, its very hard to put on muscle and remain lean like Goretzka.

Whenever you want to get bigger, you first bulk up, gain decent amount of kg and quite some of it is fat. You could get realy big, but there would be more and more fat. With shirt on, it would still look ridiculous and people would wonder how is that possible in such short time. But yeah there would be some fat under. Next step is to tone it down to whatever body fat % you want. Thats the "easy" method. If you go straight to just muscle gain, it takes much much longer. And its not easy. You need to maintain cardio to keep fat at low, eat healthy with very strict diet. But the training is hard because you spent alot of energy on cardio, hence the gain is way slower. You lift smaller weights, because its hard to lift bigger ones if you are lean. Thats why those powerlifters often pack some fat. For athletes its certainly easier. Better training monitoring, best possible food intake and given you train your whole life, muscle memory helps you gain much faster than a rookie doing it for the first time. Goretzka got ridiculously bigger and also kept the body fat % at very very very low level. When you do legs, testosterone levels go up. And that also helps you gain muscle. With Goretka, he still has same tiny legs he had 1 year ago.  

Not to mention he looks 10 years older. There is just one explanation here because in a single year, you cant change THAT much around the face. I went from 65kg to 85kg in 1,5years and indeed you look somewhat different, but not by this much. It also took another year to tone it down and still dont look super lean like I would want to, but once you go into that deficit, you always feel hungry and weak when training, so its difficult. 

Bottom line. Goretzka was skinny his whole life. If he was big and then lean, its way easier to get back in short time, because muscle memory. Him doing this for the first time, its just impossible without some roids. He cerainly didnt have naturaly muscular body for that like Davies has for example which would maybe explain his transformation in such short time.